Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas: Equipment "Remixing"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
· Remixing
o This is something similar to stitching (and costs crowns), only it would apply to everything except decks and mounts (& maybe mastery amulets)
o You would select two items of the same type (i.e. two pets, two hats, ect.)
o The computer would randomly remix the appearance and stat. of the two items and produce one (i.e. if you remix an epic jade oni with a teen ghost dragon, you wouldn’t get a ghost oni, but a jade oni with a ghost dragon’s head or wings. It is also unknown whether it would be and epic or a teen when it came out of the remixer. Or what abilities it has.)
o You cannot remix with stuff you cannot use (lvl or school)
o You can remix with stuff you bought with crowns
o The mixed item (with the exception of pets) may have all statistics from both, or just a few. The highest required lvl is always the outcome.
o With pets, the mixed pet may not have an undiscovered ability of one of the original pets, and must only have the amount of abilities to go with it’s lvl. However undiscovered abilities may be determined by undiscovered (and discovered) abilities of the two unmixed pets. He pedigree should come from that
o There should be an unmixing option too. You cannot unmix pets after you train them.
o With this feature, it’d take a lot of complex programming (especially when it comes to pets) but would open up so many new doors in everything—especially hatching. It may also be needed to be released in sections.
o The remix vender for equipment should be in some obscure location in, say, Marleybone, or even Wizard City (maybe off of Firecat Alley). Perhaps a hidden shop?
oThe pet remix vender should be some evil scientist or sorcerer, perhaps in a hidden secret lair in Marleybone or Dragonspyre or a hidden underground lab under the hatchery in Wizard City

Just Ideas

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
This is a great idea. I hate stitching my things because it is never better than the original. This is more random and I think that it would be a lot of fun