Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Dueling Teachers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
So far you have only been able to duel cryus drake in order to get to dragonspyre.

So what im thinking is that the ravenwood teachers should host a little tournament.

So say your you would duel lydia. then if you defeat lydia you would fight flamea. (Sorry if i got her name wrong) then you would fight balestorm. Then you would duel all the elemental teachers as the final fight

Arthur can be both fought by the spirit students and elemental students.

Alharzed is not a ravenwood teacher. soo :p

And for spirit teachers Moolinda Cryus and Dworgn. it would be the same as the elemental teachers

Jessica WinterBlood promethean

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
NIce thought. I think it would be awesome to fight the teachers in a tournie

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
DivineMonkeycape11 on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
So far you have only been able to duel cryus drake in order to get to dragonspyre.

So what im thinking is that the ravenwood teachers should host a little tournament.

So say your you would duel lydia. then if you defeat lydia you would fight flamea. (Sorry if i got her name wrong) then you would fight balestorm. Then you would duel all the elemental teachers as the final fight

And for spirit teachers Moolinda Cryus and Dworgn. it would be the same as the elemental teachers

Well, "Dworgn" is from Nightside not ravenwood.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012

Correct me if I`m wrong, but I believe Alhazared is a Ravenwood teacher.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012

I like the fighting part, just not the elemental fights elemental part. Every should be able to fight everybody, and Arthur is not a teacher, so Alzarahed counts.

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Wizgamer105 on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Well, "Dworgn" is from Nightside not ravenwood.
wasn't dworgn malistares death assistant?

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I think that would be amazing! Also, I think we should be able to fight everyone ( Falmea, Greyrose, Balestrom, Drake, Wu, Dworgyn and Alhazred). Also it would be cool if, for a new spell quest, you would have to battle your teacher. Maybe the spell could either be a minion spell of the teacher, or your teacher would lead an army of creatures from the specific school and it would hit all enemies (damage depends on your school). ( Example: If you are a Pyromancer, Falmea would lead and army of Fire Elves, Pheonixes, Fire cats, helephants, fire dragons, Ect).

Happy Spellcasting!

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
sounds fun i like the spell idea that soupwizard64 came up with