Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kings isle please read this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
hello i was wondering so say the majestic bundle that has the winterwind tower in it has been retired many people want to get it ok so then there could be a day where all retired bundle's come back for a day say maybe once every 2 years or so then on that day you go on the wizard101 website or the crown shop and if i wanted the massive fantasy palace then i can go in the crown shop or go on the wizard101 website and get it i think that it is a good way to keep items rare and mostly retired but not completely gone because i think that many people want the massive fantasy palace or retired bundle's (i even want the massive fantasy palace but did not know it was in stores when i did it was gone and did not know it was on the wizard101 website at that time) so i think it is a good way to let players to get items they could not get when they may have had a chance to get it but could not like me so kings isle please read this and i would like anybody who reads this to give me there opinion about it and i would very very very VERY VERY much like it if the negative comments would not even be posted i would like that

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Good idea. KI should really consider this!

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
That would be totally awesome! I have been wanting a retired pack! XD Please KI do this?