Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What spells have u gotten from Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
valdushawkflame on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Fought 12 times. Won 12 times. Didn't get a single spell. Waste of time.
Same with me I kinda gave up lol and use her for farming for gold now. May try for spells when I don't want to quest Got tons of healing tc from her though including rebirth. Awesome!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
just now I got luminous weaver. If I was life, I'd be thrilled. It's a free spell and MAY come in use later on, but right now, with my death without an ammy, it's useless

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I have only gotten luminous weaver but i have killed her 4 or 5 times, i am still trying though. See you in the Spiral

Jonathan Dragonblade

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Suri Blueflame on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
well i farmed her all day for 3 days strait with about 20+
attempts a day and i got ninja pigs, savage paw and loremaster.

A friend in same group as me for those same three days got nothing
all three days and then one morning he got three spells in less than a hour
from her lol

I am fire with life mastery so no i did not get what i wanted. I already had two
of her spells from packs. I already had brimstone revenant and keeper of flames
before every knowing she dropped the craftable spells.

I was going for the two life spells and for deer knight. I think luminous weaver
would work well with the strategies i employ. the other two i just want cuz i think
they are either funny or cool looking.
I'm a balance wizard with myth mastery... I envy what you got, I got nothing...

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Stormgem307 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
So far I got none O_o... How about u guys? Any luck? How many tries did it take u to get a spell from the Loremaster ? Did u get the spell u wanted? Discuss your experience!!! I only tried like 4 times lol
you have a better chance of etting something likes "dropped spells" from her chest i tried my first time and and got lord of knight spell so try the chest instead guys! Happy farming!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I am over a 150 fights by now and obtained only one spell. I have 2 hours of playing time per day, thats enough for a Tartarus run and 5 fights against the Loremaster.

The funny thing is that i need only 2 more ambers (and 2 TC savage paw) to craft savage paw spell. It seems farming for the reagents needed is a better way to get a specific spell, than fighting the lm over and over again.

I don't really like lm fight because of the minion. If i don't come first and it casts spirit armor i can't kill him, even if i go critical with sandstorm. Gonna stop farming him once i got another spell.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I have defeated her almost 150 times.
Why I can't get loremaster spell?!
I kill her about over 30-40 times a day, but she just gives me treasure cards.
Spells what I have got: ninja pig I don't need it, Goat monk I don't have way to use and Savage Paw only one spell what I need.
Can someone tell me how can i get the loremaster spell pls
Noah DragonShade

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I personally had a lucky round the fifth time I defeated the Loremaster, gaining the Deer Knight spell. I might as well tell you the story.
I had defeated the Loremaster once all ready. Later, I decided to assist my mate in his farming. He got tired of it eventually and decided to log out. The battle after his departure, I received the Deer Knight spell. He wasn't so happy about this when I informed him of it.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
doublej7130 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Do u even get a spell?
yes you do ninja and keeper of flame for myth
weaver and goat monk for life
deer knight for death
and fire is that little ghost thing

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mythnumberone on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
yes you do ninja and keeper of flame for myth
weaver and goat monk for life
deer knight for death
and fire is that little ghost thing
There is no guarantee that you will get the spell for your school; you could get any of the spells available, or of course. none.

The spells possible are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
valdushawkflame on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Fought 12 times. Won 12 times. Didn't get a single spell. Waste of time.
It takes time. I've fought her 8 times already, and only got one spell. Catalan. Keep trying and good luck Valdus!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Jerry Saibot on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Only Brimstone Revenant. I need Savage Paw and Samoraii as i am a balance wizard.
200 tries later...

Brimstone Revenant, Goat Monk, Loremaster, Lord of Night (and crafted Savage Paw in the meantime) Still aiming for Samorai.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I got the ninja pig spell. It took around 20 times to get.

Dylan Frostgem-lvl 59

Survivor
Jun 11, 2013
I found out recently that loremaster drops krampus, a fire spell. and i know because i got it, so i think there are new spells loremaster is dropping

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I got winter moon. it didn't take too many tries though.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I farmed a few chunks, and got nothing. I did another chunk, and I got winter moon. I did a few more chunks, and got nothing. I farmed one night and almost a whole day, and I got three spells (those spells were, krampus, handsome fomori, and brimstone revenant)

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I've battled her about five times in the past couple of weeks. No permanent spells (Darn it!), but I have gotten some useful TC's from Loremaster.

I want Deer Knight so bad! Last night my friend and I were taking on Loremaster in an effort to get that spell, and my friend's death minion casted Deer Knight. I saw it and (in text chat) said, "Deer Knight, come to me, Deer Knight!"

My friend text chatted, "Pretty please," to which I added, "With corn on top because deer like corn."

Next round Loremaster hits me with Deer Knight. Of course I had to text chat about that. "I asked for him, I got him, but that's not what I meant!" LOL

I'm a dork. I don't care. :D

Miranda Nightsinger, Master Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
ok, so my updated list is:

Pyromancer (havent been trying with him much):
Krampus

Necromancer:
Krampus
Lord of Winter
Luminous Weaver
Krampus
Loremaster
Samoorai

The one I REALLY WANT, as you can imagine is Deer knight

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
I battled the Loremaster 2 times before receiving my first spell.
I got the Brimstone Revenant.

Then, I tried many times to receive something. It was about 20 battles or so before I got my next spell. I got the Krampus spell.

The drop "rates" must be low for me to only get two spells. But, they are permanent spells, and I understand why people don't always get them.

Note: These were received with my Theurgist, or life wizard. I haven't tried with my other wizards yet, but I want to see how many I can get on this one.

I really want the Deer Knight or the Loremaster spell.

Alyssa RoseGrove

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Since my last post, I have received one more spell.
I now have:
Brimstone Revenant
Krampus
Goat Monk

These were in the order I got them. These were also received on my Life Wizard. I haven't tried with the others yet.

I really want the Deer Knight!

Alyssa RoseGrove

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
I've only seen one or two people mention an important tip...open the loremaster's chest. My dad and I both have accounts, and only my second fight in today, I earned Krampus permanent spell (fire spell)...from the chest. My dad came back later and fought with both characters just once, and earned two permanent spells out of the chest after only one fight and opening the chest three times. He earned Deer Knight and Catalan (which looks like a dragon and is a Storm spell). So in one day, we both fought a total of just four times and picked up three permanent spells between the two of us. All came from the chest. Hope that helps.

Don't get me wrong, after "winning" those spells, we tossed in a ton of crowns hoping to get more. What we didn't realize is that the chest resets after a while, so there's no need to continue dropping crowns, because for each time the chest opens, you have to throw in more crowns. Just wait a while (not sure how many hours, but several), and the chest resets to 50 crowns.

Say hello if you see me in the realm.

Julia Unicornmask

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Update to last night's posting...I played only two battles with my dad today, and the loremaster "dropped" her Loremaster Spell on me. No chest needed! So with only six battles total, we've both earned two spells each.

So really what I am saying is that she does drop spells. Maybe my dad and I are extra lucky or something like that. We have however spent several hundred dollars on crowns, so maybe KI likes us? ...lol.

Cheers for now, and I'll keep you updated on our quest for more spells.

PS - If you see me in the game, say hello!

Julia Unicornmask

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Ryan shadowsword on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
I found out recently that loremaster drops krampus, a fire spell. and i know because i got it, so i think there are new spells loremaster is dropping
That is only because of Christmas, Ryan. I believe they took away that spell already.

I have gotten two spells after around 200 times lol. I got Krampus and Handsome. I have been trying to get catalon and lore because I am storm and balance.

Hunter Unicorneyes Lvl 56

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
Stormgem307 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
So far I got none O_o... How about u guys? Any luck? How many tries did it take u to get a spell from the Loremaster ? Did u get the spell u wanted? Discuss your experience!!! I only tried like 4 times lol
I've got Krampus from first battle with her, when i got quest lol ... Can anyone help me with Secure House in The Drake Hatchery? My name on Wizard101 Is Michael Redhunter, lvl 47 , with zeus (Aquila) gear.