Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What spells have u gotten from Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I farmed her a lot (Didn't keep track) and I only got Krampus. I'm balance.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
jrive on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I have gotten nothing from loremaster tried like 4 times and still nothing
Okay, you're going to have to try WAY more than 4 times. Seriously. Try that times 4 and that's how many times I've done it. And guess what? Never got a spell before!

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
After 30 to 40 battles with Loremaster over the last seven months (Obviously I only farm her if I'm bored.), she finally dropped a spell for my necromancer..... Catalan. Oh, Loremaster! LOL

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I've actually gotten a lot of spells from her. Krampus, Handsome Fomori, Keeper of the Flame, Luminous Weaver, Goat Monk, Deer Knight, and Loremaster.

Vanessa GoldBlossom

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i got brimstone revanant, krampus, winter moon, handsome fomori, goat monk, and catalan. so now i am going for deer knight.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
i farmed loremaster for 4 days and least fifthty times a day and i havent gotten anything
allan legend spear level 35

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
now i have crafted deer knight.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
131 Tries... No spell drop... But I'm going to keep trying. Mainly because my Myth isn't a crafter, and I don't feel like doing all the crafting quests over again for the fourth time.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I've really wanted deer knight for a while, being death, and started farming as soon as possible. In the first 15 tries I got Krampus, and ever since I've farmed 50+ times with nothing whatsoever. Grateful that I learned a spell, but still hoping i get deer knight or possible lord of night

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Life is Good When you're A death Wizard

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
valdushawkflame on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Fought 12 times. Won 12 times. Didn't get a single spell. Waste of time.
You do realize you are trying to an actual CARD, Its going to take more than one time to get a spell, It took me 2 months before i even got a spell. Farming for about 3-5 hours each day. Its all about luck.

Its not one of these things, i won where is my card kinda thing...

Survivor
May 18, 2014
I finally got one! Savage Paw, deals 500 and 25% to next attack. I have been farming for 5 days, but took a break and came back today and got it

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I have never gotten any spells from the loremaster but I got one from koto it was the ninja pigs spell

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Actually trying for Krampus since it would be pretty useful to have a smoke mantle in the future. But I haven't gotten anything from Loremaster yet.

Defender
May 17, 2014
I learned Krampus on my first try

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I have farmed her for a while now. I got a Krampus on my second try, but what I really wanted was Brimstone Revenant . No other spells, but I`m farming her right now. I have even started collecting her staffs, pretty sad. Only 3 more to go!

Defender
May 09, 2010
Nothing unfortunately. Doesn't really bug me that much though. I like the spells I have, thank you very much

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
I've farmed her about 15 times, got Lord of Night spell. Not gonna use it though, as a Sorcerer.