Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the spheres should be nerfed.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
When I was lvl 59 I got to trial of the spheres but I could not do it. There's never a group of players waiting to start the dungeon, like in mirror lake or the waterworks, you have to wait for a friend or a random stranger that has the dungeon to help you, the bosses (especially the star boss) have overpowered cheats, there's also no wisps in the dungeon for you to catch this dungeon took me a full year to complete.

Eric IronEyes- Level 76

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I was able to solo it without too much of a problem. I've done it with both fire and death wizards. Perhaps you need to adjust your strategy a bit in order to be more successful? I know this was quite some levels ago for you tho.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I feel really bad for you. I have a friend that is on all the time to help. So it took the most of 2 hours. I was lucky. The star boss stopped putting on shields, the moon one broke our traps and his shields, and my friend took the blow for the sun boss. I really do wish there were more people too.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 65

Sierra Hex - - level 34

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
A YEAR!?!?? that is INSANER THAN INSANE BOLT!! Lol. Next time try standing in the commons saying "anyone wanna do (quest or dungeon) with me?" You know something along those lines. People will sure to help!!!! Worked for me today with a different quest. And try to get full group for things like that and use to all enemies spells like fire dragon for the star boss . It can't be nerves now I know ur concerned for other wizards and ur other wizards but its not that hard if you understand the boss cheats. The moon boss chest is confusing and I hear the sun boss doesn't attack but idk about that. My friend even says the star boss has the easiest cheat. Most people do anyway. From that, u know its not that impossible .

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Well I feel bad for you. My soloed it lvl57 and it was pretty easy. Seriously, all you have to do is have good battle tactics, some astral spells, and a few potions to use. I certainly do agree that there needs to be more people to do the dungeon with, but otherwise it should be kept the same. You just have to have tactics.

-Travis Redweaver LvL 80

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
WizardFan564 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
When I was lvl 59 I got to trial of the spheres but I could not do it. There's never a group of players waiting to start the dungeon, like in mirror lake or the waterworks, you have to wait for a friend or a random stranger that has the dungeon to help you, the bosses (especially the star boss) have overpowered cheats, there's also no wisps in the dungeon for you to catch this dungeon took me a full year to complete.

Eric IronEyes- Level 76
It doesn't need to be nerfed...and I say this as an Ice wizard that had to solo it due to no one...and I mean no one...every being around to help. It took me hours to do this solo...and yeah, my wizard sat for months before I finally gave up and just did it, but I wouldn't want the dungeon messed with because of that.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I have not been to the trial of spheres before but I guess it is amazing, anyway have you tried doing some treasure cards? Perhaps getting a pet that can do a spritely ? And if you have crowns I recommend to you do NOT waste them on packs or PvP use them on crown minions! I recommend the draconian I think its lvl 50 (it does a awesome job !) and use the elemental if you think you need some fire assitants I hope you a safe journey to zafaria ,Avalon , and Azteca.

Elizabeth lvl59
see you in the spiral!