Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 90 alpha n omega ring (Gladiator d.) drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Ok so I have basically farmed like literally 50 times for the ring I haven't gotten it yet.... Wondering if it is a rare drop??? But the reagent drops are amazing I have now 26 amber and 19 turquoise :D

Lvl 90 Richard Stormblade

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Richard Stormblade on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I have basically farmed like literally 50 times for the ring I haven't gotten it yet.... Wondering if it is a rare drop??? But the reagent drops are amazing I have now 26 amber and 19 turquoise :D

nice- i might start farming too. could you use the help of a lv 89 ? i'm usually on at around noon, central us time. look for me on the greyrose realm at aquila.

Talon WillowCloud, lv 89

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
i got the ring like a bunch of times I think your very unlucky, but there is a way
all you have to do it take a group of 3 that's how I got it if you have then I don't know bout you x. x

jenna legendblood level 24

ps. I did it with like high levels and tc soooo idk x. x

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Ok I'll meet u at grey rose realm tomorrow

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
It's rare, I have gotten two in about 60 times in. Persistence pays off!! Keep at it

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Also helps to have a full group of 4 wiz going in. Even if you know you will always have 4 enemies, having more folks just seems to enrich the drop pool

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Bad luck. But you have a ton of amber!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Richard Stormblade on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

Richard,

I helped one person and had enough crowns (200) to buy a health minion. When we got done, I received the Alpha and Omega Ring.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90