Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Medusa spell quest so hard!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I am a level 58 myth and the medusa spell quest is just too hard. Seriously. I already died four times and its getting me really angry. I had minions that blade me and casts sprite sometimes and i have a giraffe at epic that barely casts it at all and only seems to do it when it wants to.What are some advice. I bought Talos minion and still ended up dieing again. Its a constant passing then healing while he just attacks.
I find it ridiculous that friends cant even port and the boss casts spells whenever he wants! there has been times when he goes 3x in a row and his non stop judgement spell.

And i dont have any crowns at all and never purchased them at all because I have no money and I renewed my membership since 2 years. Is this even possible without a henchman?!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Get storm minion tc's (Water elemental) and pack 3-7 blades overall and hit with orthrus or tc medusa. Yes it is 100 percent possible without a henchman.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Here is the best strategy. This is a fight of patience, you'll need an hour to finish it.

1. Blade yourself in spirit blades, myth blades etc. but don't yet attack. You can put on duplicates too for more attacks.

2. As soon you have more than enough blades, trap the minion twice and then use orthrus.

3. When his minion is no more, get at least 6 pips ( powerpips count as 2) and summon minotaur minion.

4. Continue to blade yourself and use Time of Legend.

5. Do not hesitate to heal if your health gets lower than 25 percent.

6. Your minion should attract most of the attacks, so get as much pips or power pips as possible and attack using low damage spells.

7. When your minion is defeated, trap the enemy Talos at least twice and do not attack.

8. Buff up yourself and trap the enemy as much as possible and keep your health up.

9. Use orthrus or if you have treasure card of Medusa or Basilisk, use those.

You should be able to win quickly now!
You should equip The Grandmaster clothes (Spiderkeeper shoes+Malistaire's robe)
If you are level 60, try to get the Waterworks clothes, they give you usniversal resist.

Colin LegendGem Myth level 72