Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I would like to get all the badges and complete some that have been started in my book. I think that would be a fun challange. I have a couple of suggestions.

1) I think it would be very nice to be able to mouse over some of the badges earned and it would give some detail of what that badge was for. Many of my badges I have no idea what I did to earn it.

2) I would like to see a page in our spell books that list all the badges possible and what we need to do to earn them. I think that this would make working on badges more fun and pro active rather than how it is now when you get a badge, ( if I notice it happen) it's like OH I got a badge ok cool. So its more like "and by the way you got a badge"

I also think that if there were a page in our spell books that listed the badges and what the requirements are to get them, then we would also notice when there are new badges to work for.

I am lvl 90 and have a lot of badges but there are some blank spots going all the way back to the first few pages and I have NO IDEA what they are supposed to be or what to do to get those badges.

I believe my suggestion will open up a whole new activity for us wizards that right now has been a passive thing that just "happens to us when we get a badge"

Thank you for considering my idea
Destiny deathflower

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
There is a page for your badges, check your character page! I actually farm for my badges, I love earning them!

Destiny Waterthief

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Destinydeathflower... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I would like to get all the badges and complete some that have been started in my book. I think that would be a fun challange. I have a couple of suggestions.

1) I think it would be very nice to be able to mouse over some of the badges earned and it would give some detail of what that badge was for. Many of my badges I have no idea what I did to earn it.

2) I would like to see a page in our spell books that list all the badges possible and what we need to do to earn them. I think that this would make working on badges more fun and pro active rather than how it is now when you get a badge, ( if I notice it happen) it's like OH I got a badge ok cool. So its more like "and by the way you got a badge"

I also think that if there were a page in our spell books that listed the badges and what the requirements are to get them, then we would also notice when there are new badges to work for.

I am lvl 90 and have a lot of badges but there are some blank spots going all the way back to the first few pages and I have NO IDEA what they are supposed to be or what to do to get those badges.

I believe my suggestion will open up a whole new activity for us wizards that right now has been a passive thing that just "happens to us when we get a badge"

Thank you for considering my idea
Destiny deathflower
Did you know that the fansites have all of this information? Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

And on that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Hi Destiny Waterthief,

I know there is a page with badges on it. But I don't know of any place where we can go and see what badges we haven't earned yet. I have all these blank spots for badges, but since I don't know what is supposed to go there then ... I have no way to try to fill them with a badge.

Destiny Deathflower

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Hello, and thank you. Yes I know about fan sites and I also use Wikki, google and youtube a lot too. I am very aware of the pages in my spell book that show the badges that I have earned. (I have been playing Wizard101 for 6 years now )

All I am saying is:
I would like to suggest to Kings Isle that if we had a page added to our spell books that listed all the badges and the requirements to get them, I feel it would be helpful to many players and very convienient. So in other words, there would be the pages we have already that show the badges we have, but in addition there would be a page of all the badges available to work for and a brief description of what the requirements are for those badges.

Destiny deathflower lvl 90