Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's behind that door in the Haunted Cave?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I think the gate is a new boss for death students to fight for a card quest like a level 100 card.

I Personally think the new card for death should be Anubis since Ra is used for balance

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
For a long time i thought it was a input place for later. I can't wait for a chalenge.

Thomas battle braker level70

Survivor
May 24, 2012
plays dark ominus music

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
EPIC!!! Sure can't wait for this update!

Duncan Skullthief L45

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
I have been wondering that for YEARS!!! Thank u so much Prof
Fiona Thunderfist

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
I think some pumpkin monsters. and I hope there is like separate dungeons for different level category's that way we can get good loot for our level. it would kind of be a waste if there is only one dungeon and it gives like level tenth gear or something. but hurry and release! I can't wait!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
Finally, So excited thanks Cool Idea hope it is an evil world

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
sestyice77 on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Finally, So excited thanks Cool Idea hope it is an evil world
Everyone has been having ideas about a parralell Wizard City.... maybe there idea will become true after all....

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Well it could be hinted plenty of things...
Maybe a flip side of wizard city?
Maybe a graveyard for our old bosses?
Maybe even both...
But i guess thats for them to know and us to find out...

Survivor
Nov 21, 2011
Man I can't wait I've been wanting to see them do something with this for a long time. I can't wait!

Hero
May 02, 2009
Apparently a horde of evil mutated plants awaits us behind the gate in the haunted cave. Spooky and creepy I know, but it's all true.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
Whatever it is, it is probably for Halloween.

Historian
May 06, 2009
flash33 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Apparently a horde of evil mutated plants awaits us behind the gate in the haunted cave. Spooky and creepy I know, but it's all true.
Thanks for ruining the surprise...

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Everyone has been having ideas about a parralell Wizard City.... maybe there idea will become true after all....
or, as I call it, the nightmare realm... Where... uh. Mally wins and so do Morg. *Shudder*

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Can't wait for this new entrance too reveal!!! Hopefully it's not going to be school only, hopefully it's going to be really creepy!!! (For children wise as well of course!!! )

Blaze DarkBlood Promethean lvl 90

Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
flash33 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Is this true

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
Heather StarHeaven on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I think it might have something to do with the Halloween Event this year. "something new and spooky this way comes...."? Sounds like the Staff is planning something very special maybe for Halloween this Year with it being their 5th Anniversary and all.

Of course this is just my guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if I was right. :)

Sincerely
Heather StarHeaven Level 62 Balance Wizard
I wouldn't be surprise if that was wrong, not to be mean or anything. Because they say this-

• "Our 5th birthday will bring a major flashback for our earliest players, but with a twist – not to mention a lot of fun for everyone."
  • " Something new and spooky this way comes"
  • "What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same."
So see? It says next major world so i highly doubt it has anything to do with Halloween.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Quinn Ashward on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Is this true
LOL, he was just kiddin'. I think. But I 90% sure it not true.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Alura BH on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
LOL, he was just kiddin'. I think. But I 90% sure it not true.
Sure.... Believe that if you want...

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I think it will start with the halloween celebration and hopefully the skies will turn dark, with thunder and lightning. As you get closer to the gate maybe you will start hearing scary sounds. It would be cool as the gate opens it creaks and groans like it hasn't been opened in centuries.

I can't wait for this

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Quinn Ashward on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Is this true
No.
No one except KI employees know what lies behind the gates.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
when will the suprise door be open lvl 19

Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
bronchitisfan101 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Maybe it's a new zone like the other side of wizard city, the Shadow of wizard city...the evil side. It completes the prophecy "From the shadows i strike" morganthe is preparing an army against wizard city and this is where evrything goes down lol. The shadow of wizard city is like a parallel universe to the wizard city we know,everything is opposite and in that universe you don't exist . Imagine if there was no one to stop the lost souls in unicorn way lol. Wizard city is in ruins.

it started when you were sent to the haunted cave and wondered why was there a door , then suddenly it opened a portal and you ended up in the parallel side of wizard city. The only person that know you don't belong in the parallel universe is morganthe and the morganthe in the parallel universe is the real morganthe. the professors in the real wizard city are looking for you. Merle finds out where you are and the professors and merle rescue you. Morganthe with her army of all the evil guys from different worlds againts the professors from the different universes have a massive fight then BAM you seal morganthe in the shadow wizard city.

Something crazy like that
Yea exiting but what level do you have to be? tried to go in 15 mins ago would not work frustrating

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
RavenLady777 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
No.
No one except KI employees know what lies behind the gates.
We have clues only because Dworgyn can't keep a secret. He told us what was there, but forgot to give us a key to open the gate. I'm sure one day soon Dworgyn's knowledge will be declassified and we will finally see what is behind the gate.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
please
It's obviously darkmoor

Darkmoor is located in WC
And thats the entrace
And if this post is blocked
I'm right