Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's behind that door in the Haunted Cave?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Ooh! I have been wondering where's that door lead to. Maybe it's a new street like triton avenue. I can't wait to find out!

Olivia Soulcatcher lvl 53

Survivor
May 10, 2010
YEAH I noticed that door the first time I went in the haunted cave 3 years ago, and I have always wondered what could be behind it! The only thing I'm worried about is that I might not be able to go in 'cause my level.

Kyle WildThorn

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Can't wait to find out :D

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Many young Wizards have wondered what's behind the door at the end of the Haunted Cave...well I'm here to tell you that something new and spooky this way comes....

Read our August Producer's Letter...
https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2013
A super awesome death themed world . Travis TitanRider level 76

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Thats it i have been looking at replies. I have gotta get on there and see!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Many young Wizards have wondered what's behind the door at the end of the Haunted Cave...well I'm here to tell you that something new and spooky this way comes....

It's the death school

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
bronchitisfan101 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Maybe it's a new zone like the other side of wizard city, the Shadow of wizard city...the evil side. It completes the prophecy "From the shadows i strike" morganthe is preparing an army against wizard city and this is where evrything goes down lol. The shadow of wizard city is like a parallel universe to the wizard city we know,everything is opposite and in that universe you don't exist . Imagine if there was no one to stop the lost souls in unicorn way lol. Wizard city is in ruins.

it started when you were sent to the haunted cave and wondered why was there a door , then suddenly it opened a portal and you ended up in the parallel side of wizard city. The only person that know you don't belong in the parallel universe is morganthe and the morganthe in the parallel universe is the real morganthe. the professors in the real wizard city are looking for you. Merle finds out where you are and the professors and merle rescue you. Morganthe with her army of all the evil guys from different worlds againts the professors from the different universes have a massive fight then BAM you seal morganthe in the shadow wizard city.

Something crazy like that
I really think that first part is cool and might be correct. You have a great imagination and a great path of thoughts!

Explorer
May 21, 2012
its a dungeon used on halloween now

Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Awesome! Can't wait for everything. :)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
KingOfClovers on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
is it the death school
No, the one in the haunted cave. It's been discovered now, I'm a bit dissapoitned. I was looking forward to an Anti-Wizard City and not a Halloween Dungeon. Oh well, it's still cool.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2013

its a done jun with veggie tales set behind it.~noah darksword ps.i'm a doctor who freak

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Its the the death school,it fell under the river and there's a quest down there that's really hard.
The tree there is named Mortis and the school building is leaned to the side,also there is a girl down there.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Actually during this years (2013) Halloween party it was a quest dungeon for Wizards 13+ you have to save a farmer and his brother from bloodbats and (duh duh dunnn) Haunted veggies!!! Plus a uh how to describe it somewhat like a vampire rabbit but for completing the quest you get a frankenbunny which gives the card healing current at baby.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
derpyhooves104 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Its the the death school,it fell under the river and there's a quest down there that's really hard.
The tree there is named Mortis and the school building is leaned to the side,also there is a girl down there.

Uh that is nightside behind the waterfall by rainbow bridge.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
At holloween, it is a dungeon that you get a pet called frakenbunny from.

Brooke LionHeart
level 45