Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dream of an awesome spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Okay, so a couple of nights ago i had a dream about wizard101. (Btw, couldn't post it then because i was on vacation in a spot with REALLY bad internet). I dreamt I was in pvp, but i was in the haunted cave. I saw what spell my ally was casting so i casted a(nonexistent in real game) global spell just for the spell he was casting. It didn't affect anything but that one spell. The global spell summoned flames like wyldfire, but they were grey. There were the skulls like the ones that show up when a death spell is casted, but with glowing red eyes. Then my ally casted his spell. There are shards of broken glass on the ground that reflect the face of Malistaire. Malistaire turns his head and looks at the target, and everything goes black. Massive damage is dealt to the target, defeating them!
Tell me what you think of this spell, and some of your own spell ideas! Or your crazy dreams about Wizard101!
Hunter Spellstone lvl 40 Master

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Once in my dreams I saw a new death spell. A vampire came by and pointed at at each enemy, then all of the undead came and took the life from each enemy and put a trap on for 50% and gave me 75% of the damage back. Then I took the time to make it a spell. Like this:
Name: The Wrath of the Undead
Accuracy: 85%
School: Death
Description: Deal 950 (Wait for the effects) damage to all enemies and heal all people on your team for 75% of the damage dealt and 70% trap on target.
Pips:11
My dream

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
you got w101 withdrawals when you can't get on too lol

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
critical death on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Once in my dreams I saw a new death spell. A vampire came by and pointed at at each enemy, then all of the undead came and took the life from each enemy and put a trap on for 50% and gave me 75% of the damage back. Then I took the time to make it a spell. Like this:
Name: The Wrath of the Undead
Description: Deal 950 (Wait for the effects) damage to all enemies and heal all people on your team for 75% of the damage dealt and 70% trap on target.
Pips:11
My dream
Name: Master of Death
Description: Deals 1500 Death damage and 1500 Fire damage(to go with Dragonspyre's theme)

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
critical blizzard on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
you got w101 withdrawals when you can't get on too lol
Me(in sleep):must... have... wizard101...
lol

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Krokenguy on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Name: Master of Death
Description: Deals 1500 Death damage and 1500 Fire damage(to go with Dragonspyre's theme)
oh and its 12 pips by the way.