Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hey, so I am a level 48 Myth Wizard and I'm stuck on the Labyrinth. Every single monster I've fought in Dragonspyre so far, I've had to have my friends help me. I can't do this on my own and I have already gone through it 5 times with my friends but they have always had to log out before we could finish it and I REALLY don't want to bother them any longer. I've tried EVERYTHING and I still can't do it. My goal is to finish Dragonspyre by the time school starts in September, so can somebody PLEASE help me? Please reply with your wizard, a time and date we can meet, and a realm we can meet in. (Note: My time zone is Pacific, so...yeah. I also don't have Text Chat). Anyone whose willing to help me, I am eternally grateful. Thanks SO much!

-Kymma Greenflame, lvl. 48 Wizard
-Nora Moondreamer, lvl. 41 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Nevermind! I managed to figure it out! Thanks anyway, guys! But if you could give me some tips, that would be great! I'm in the Forum right now and it seems like almost every Dragonspyre fighting quest I have had to have help, and Myth wizards are meant to be solo! I have my Orthrus quest and I've been using my Cyclops minion but it seems like no matter what I do, almost every boss has defeated me when I'm solo. Some tips, please?