Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kroktopia beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
I have had the find the beetles quest from zeke quest for a long time and I have one beetle left but every time that I find it I walk over it click on it but it will not say that I found it. plz fix this kingsile I really need training point.

Delver
May 04, 2009
alexshadowflame1 on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I have had the find the beetles quest from zeke quest for a long time and I have one beetle left but every time that I find it I walk over it click on it but it will not say that I found it. plz fix this kingsile I really need training point.
Which beetle are you trying to walk over? It is probably one of the beetles in The Oasis. There are two of them in The Oasis. This link shows detailed pictures with a little beetle on each picture:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

(Note: if you did a "search" at the top of this page for Zeke's beetles, you would have found that this question has been asked and answered many times.)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
jdogg3z on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Which beetle are you trying to walk over? It is probably one of the beetles in The Oasis. There are two of them in The Oasis. This link shows detailed pictures with a little beetle on each picture:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

(Note: if you did a "search" at the top of this page for Zeke's beetles, you would have found that this question has been asked and answered many times.)
no it is the one in the well of spirits. I found all the other ones. good guess though

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alexshadowflame1 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
no it is the one in the well of spirits. I found all the other ones. good guess though
Okay. Did you use the link to look at the maps and find the one in The Well of Spirits?

Squire
May 10, 2013
First of all, this may sound rude, but did you even find the beetle?
If not, look behind that Krok Head to the Temple of Storms.

If you find the beetle and go near it and it doesn't say you have it,
submit a ticket to Kingsisle and we should get the problem solved.

Sean HawkHunter

(Krokotopia Explorer)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
First of all, this may sound rude, but did you even find the beetle?
If not, look behind that Krok Head to the Temple of Storms.

If you find the beetle and go near it and it doesn't say you have it,
submit a ticket to Kingsisle and we should get the problem solved.

Sean HawkHunter

(Krokotopia Explorer)
I already said that I found the beetle I said it does not count if I touch it though I know where it is

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
AluraMist2 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Okay. Did you use the link to look at the maps and find the one in The Well of Spirits?
I know where it is did you even read what I posted

Administrator
I know where it is did you even read what I posted
I think you need to have a bit of a time-out, young Wizard. Keep your comments civil and polite or you will find yourself uninvited from these Message Boards. The other people were attempting to assist you and you were unnecessarily rude.

You have already found the Well of Spirits Beetle. You can only 'discover' it once.

You have not found either the Tomb of Storms Beetle, nor the Emperor's Retreat Beetle. Make sure you check your map by pressing M on your keyboard when you're not in a duel to make sure you are in fact in the right area.

community@wizard101.com