Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal Of Seraphim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
So, I apparently sold my Seal Of Seraphim before I was able to complete my mission.

How do I get another one I have been waiting at the Bazaar for one to be sold but nothing is coming up accept for ones that have already been crafted by other players.

Totally get that it was my fault, but there must be a way to complete this mission.

Administrator
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LiliMonster26 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
So, I apparently sold my Seal Of Seraphim before I was able to complete my mission.

How do I get another one I have been waiting at the Bazaar for one to be sold but nothing is coming up accept for ones that have already been crafted by other players.

Totally get that it was my fault, but there must be a way to complete this mission.
Once by mistake I sold my crafted item to the Bazaar and I was able to return and buy it back and it counted for me. I think the system counts the fact that you did actually craft the item. I would try to buy one of those crafted ones and see if it works for you. In the end that probably was one of my most expensive crafting quests, lol.

Shortly after that they came up with the symbols next to crafted items so I didn't make that mistake again, apparently I wasn't the only one unloading my hard earned crafted items.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
Thank you for your help.

I do not believe I even crafted one to start. When I return to the vendor in Mooshu there is no way to purchase it again- due to that fact that I already bought it.

How do I craft a ring, without that original recipe?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
its a crafted item. I am currently on that quest and am waiting for my
crafting slot to come off of cooldown. I have one made already and
the materials to make another already.

You can buy the recipe off the crafting recipe vendor in mooshu.

but your post has brought up a question for me. Can you purchase
the required items for the crafting quests off the bazaar or auction house
and complete the quests that way?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
If this crafting quest asks for two crafted Items.. and you have not crafted one. Then no biggy.
The crafting Card is still in your spell book. ( You can not sell it and it is a forever card )

Just look in Quest section for the craft quest, under the Quest Tab.
Find the name of Item to be crafted, and then click on the craft Tab.
You will find the quest card there, now look to see which station is needed to complete the quest.
Go to that station, it will show that you still have that card.

It is only a matter of gathering all the items needed, to now craft the item for the craft quest.
Happy Crafting..

P.s. You can not buy the item that needs to be crafted, you have to craft it. ( That is why it is called a Craft Quest )

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
I am past this quest now and moved on to the dragonspyre crafting quests...

But thank you for answering my ? about buying the items in question to complete
the quest. I am glad i did not invest money in purchasing the items to find that out
the hard way lol.