Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PIle of Dirt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
Hi, I'm stuck in Krokotopia and unable to find this pile of dirt that the key stone is in. Is there anyone who can help? I do understand that there isn't a quest helper for this one, but I have literally looked everywhere in the royal hall and am still unable to find it.

~Lv. 17 Journeyman Pyromancer ~

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Take a look around in the Dig Site. Usually near the left side by the Marleybonian.

Delver
May 04, 2009
DragonsOrb on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I'm stuck in Krokotopia and unable to find this pile of dirt that the key stone is in. Is there anyone who can help? I do understand that there isn't a quest helper for this one, but I have literally looked everywhere in the royal hall and am still unable to find it.

This link shows a map of Royal Hall:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Royal_Hall

Go to Dr. Gordon Fleming at the Dig Site in Royal Hall. As you approach him, you will find the pile of dirt near the wall on the left side.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DragonsOrb on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:

We can't tell you exactly where it is, however a hint is allowed: Go to the dig site, in the Royal Hall (just like the quest told you)...and head toward Gordon... look to your left against the wall, there is a pile of dirt there.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
well i know the exact location of the pile of dirt
its where that dog is and close by him is a gold pedestal statue or something
its around that statue

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
ihadthesameproblem. i thought it was on the side of the sidewalk but it turn out to be by the marleybone dog guy.it was confusing at first but now it is solve after i read this forms today so i am happy happy happysincerlybrandon lifelvl 17 so thank you everyone on the forms

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Its like somewhere in the Royal Hall where i forgot i just saw some sand and pressed x and hey there it was

Dolan LightThorn lvl 19 Necromancer