Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Low for Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Hello. I Am a level 37 Wizard and I am already in DragonSpyre. I Am only doing the main missions and started Krok at level 10. MarleyBone at 19 :P. And I Finished Mooshu at level 35. I Know some wizards who are almost 50 and have not made it into DragonSpyre. Do you think I Am too low of a level to be In DragonSpyre or am I just right? Thanks
Ian FireGem Level 37 Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xXRomanXx1 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I Am a level 37 Wizard and I am already in DragonSpyre. I Am only doing the main missions and started Krok at level 10. MarleyBone at 19 :P. And I Finished Mooshu at level 35. I Know some wizards who are almost 50 and have not made it into DragonSpyre. Do you think I Am too low of a level to be In DragonSpyre or am I just right? Thanks
Ian FireGem Level 37 Wizard
It depends on if you get defeated a lot. However, you cannot move on to Celestia until level 48+ after the Final Countdown quest, so I'd go back and do some side quests to level up a bit. Finishing too early will have you going around doing them anyway.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I highly suggest leveling up, you need level 48 to enter Celestia and you will be defeated easier usually, Try leveling up to level 40-45.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Delver
May 04, 2009
lamarru on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Well i'm lvl 39 and I'm In dragonspyre.
Well you must have skipped a lot (or all) of your side quests. This may hurt you later. I would suggest you try to level up a bit.