Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Studying to gain experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Hey all you wizards out there, have I got an idea for you. Ever wanted to earn experience without needing to beat a hard dungeon, find things or kill things for a quest, or grind for it? Well here is the post for you! My idea is to have studying in wizard101 because the game makes you a STUDENT in Ravenwood SCHOOL of magical arts.Now I hear you say Studying? that's bologna , but just here me out on this one. Just like in real life studying can help you earn more experience in that class/classes your studying for, I will make this idea give you 500xp per session, and each session needs 3 hours to cool down before you can study again. That is 4000 eperience points per 24 hours! (feel free to add or subtract cooldown time or experience per session) You may be asking Ryan SoulShard, whats with the cooldown time? The reason is I'm not trying to replace quests and dungeons. I'm mainly trying to add an alternative way to level up. Also maybe a SUPER RARE chance to get a training point. I'm also going to add a study desk where you, well, study.

That's it for now. Hope you leave some feedback. Bye!

Ryan SoulShard , second , third