Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many quests are in Colossus Blvd?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
So the other day I went through CB and I noticed that there was like 2 quests. Why is that?

Monica Shadowshield lvl 20

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormwizardz101 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
So the other day I went through CB and I noticed that there was like 2 quests. Why is that?

there are a lot more than two:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Colossus_Boulevard_Quests

One leads to another, etc.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
I have quest to find all the smiths in different areas and it asking me to go to Colossus BLVD but I can not get in the gate , it just sad I need headmater permission, so how do I get this? So Ican complete that quest

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
stormwizardz101 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

7 storyline quests + 4 side quests. For now you don't need CB. For now good luck with Krokotopia.

- I hope, it helps!

ROBERT - Lvl. 90

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
garceghostrider on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I have quest to find all the smiths in different areas and it asking me to go to Colossus BLVD but I can not get in the gate , it just sad I need headmater permission, so how do I get this? So Ican complete that quest
Greetings!

If you want to have smith, you just can ask friends, to get access. Um, the smith is at last tower of boss.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree - Page, where you can read all prequests.

- I hope, it helps!

ROBERT - Lvl. 90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to complete all three streets first: Triton, Cyclops and Firecat Alley. After completing the last one, you will go talk to Merle Ambrose; he will have two quests for you. One is for Colossus.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
there are a lot more than two:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Colossus_Boulevard_Quests

One leads to another, etc.
no there are two: the main quest and the side quest. there is just more than one title.

Angela Gem
Level 47
school

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
You need to do the Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue storyline to unlock Colossus Boulevard. You can also find guides on Wizard101 Central, they probably have a guide to the smiths there.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
Thank You for answers helps will try that