Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Happening Trying To Get a Fiery Judge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
So when I got to level 58 (I am a Fire Wizard, I wasted no time finishing up Celestia and heading off to Grizzleheim & Wintertusk. When I finished the "Nordrilund Exposure" quest and headed right to Dalia Falmea. I did the quest, got the pet, and I looked up a few Fire Hybrids. Flame Toad, Fire Wyvern, and Inferno Beast didn't quite interest me as much as the fiery judge did. I got my Phoenix up to adult, and I have to say, I was pretty upset at the fact it learned it's least useful talents. It didn't take me long to find someone to hatch a Judgement pet with me. So looked at the pet in my backpack and Pet section and I was extremely confused. In my backpack, I see an Ice Wyvern card and in the Pets menu I see a light blue egg? I research some more and I realize it wasn't a Fiery Judge, but a Fire Wyvern. I reasearched even further on these forums and see that the practical only way is to hatch with the actual hybrid. I chose to hatch with my Phoenix. I review the pet after hatching and I saw the strangest thing in all my time of hatching. I see a Judgement card, but a radiant Blue egg. I have NO IDEA what this will hatch into. Could it be a Fire Wyvern with a Judgement card? Or is it possible a Fiery Judge may have a light blue egg? Please let me know what you think!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
DatPyromancer on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
So when I got to level 58 (I am a Fire Wizard, I wasted no time finishing up Celestia and heading off to Grizzleheim & Wintertusk. When I finished the "Nordrilund Exposure" quest and headed right to Dalia Falmea. I did the quest, got the pet, and I looked up a few Fire Hybrids. Flame Toad, Fire Wyvern, and Inferno Beast didn't quite interest me as much as the fiery judge did. I got my Phoenix up to adult, and I have to say, I was pretty upset at the fact it learned it's least useful talents. It didn't take me long to find someone to hatch a Judgement pet with me. So looked at the pet in my backpack and Pet section and I was extremely confused. In my backpack, I see an Ice Wyvern card and in the Pets menu I see a light blue egg? I research some more and I realize it wasn't a Fiery Judge, but a Fire Wyvern. I reasearched even further on these forums and see that the practical only way is to hatch with the actual hybrid. I chose to hatch with my Phoenix. I review the pet after hatching and I saw the strangest thing in all my time of hatching. I see a Judgement card, but a radiant Blue egg. I have NO IDEA what this will hatch into. Could it be a Fire Wyvern with a Judgement card? Or is it possible a Fiery Judge may have a light blue egg? Please let me know what you think!
Odd... I'm not a breeder but odd...
Can't wait to see what it is!

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I am interested, please tell me what it is, please, after it hatches

Cole Dunerunner

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DatPyromancer on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
According to wiki it is possible to get either. Since you see the Judgement card though it should hatch as a Fire Judgement.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Phoenix

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
It's because judgement is random aka the two random dispels from the card. If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Tell us what it is! We are all mystified!
Mystified,,,,

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Thanks guys, this was a lot of help. And I'm happy to say that the egg hatched to a Fiery Judge and it is currently in training. But I have another question. I know a pet's talents come from their parents, and if they were weren't both Mega, they have talents that their parents could have learned. My Phoenix leveled up to Ancient and i am completely dissatisfied with its talents (this was after the hatch). It has 2 uncommon talents and Health Gift. My Fiery Judge only inherited The 2 uncommon talents so far, but it hasn't learned them. But it did inherit four rare talents and has learned one rare talent, Fire Shield. Neither of the parents had Spritely, so I'm wondering if there's a chance it may at least be on the talents list. Anything? Please let me know what you think.