Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

detective's hoard pack idea

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
an idea for a marleybone themed pack with a mount based off of the model mb automobile housing item cop like outfit a magnifying glass or billy club wand maybe a police dog pet with like may cast freeze on its talent list thank you for reading this

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
friends in game who buy packs said they like the idea

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
GOOD GUYS

Sherlock's Chapeau - A deerstalker cap with primarily resist and accuracy boost, a small pip boost, and a small damage boost. At tier 6-10 the cap gains a small crit block

Royal Busby - a classic fur-trimmed busby cap with small accuracy and resist, damage boost, and small amount of stun block at all levels. Comes with a Stun Block card

Bones' Blazer - A navy peacoat with shiny brass buttons and Scotland Yard badge. Mainly damage, resist and crit blocking (tier 6-10) and comes with a card, Disarm.

Watson's Wellies - Patent leather service boots with tucked-in knickers, brass buckle. Accuracy, resist, critical block (tier 6-10) and a card: Cleanse Ward (because you're policing a ward, right? Get it?)

Beat Copper's Billy Club - wand with about equal crit and block, 5 balance hits based on tier, and some extra cards: one Stun item card (Tier 1-4), two Stun item cards (Tier 5-7), three Stun item cards (Tier 8-10). It's a billy club.

Sherlock's Optics - Magnifying glass wand gives ((tier - 3) + 1)% power pip chance boost for tier 4-10. 4 myth hits based on tier + 2 Elucidate item cards (Elementary, my dear Watson!). Modest crit and block tier 6-10.

BAD GUYS

Fat Cat Top Hat - a silver satin top hat with primarily pip boost and a little bit of damage, resist, and critical (tier 6-10).

Pops' Coattails - a charcoal tailed coat with silver satin cravat, cuffs, and silver buttons - Primarily boost accuracy, damage, and a half-and-half crit and block split (tier 6-10).

Coachman's Cloak - a black cloak, jacket, and knickers with dyeable piping and livery bars/cuffs. Lots of resist and block, and comes with a Cloak item card at all levels.

Cat's Spats - two toned shoes with dyeable velvet "spats" covers, with health bonus, modest accuracy, modest critical block (tier 6-10). Bad Juju item card.

Devilish Walking Stick - a black ash cane with a heavy brass handle and tip. Substantial crit, modest block, 5-6 death hits

Baskerville Hound, Scottie Dog, and Clanker pets

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I think its pretty cool but i don't buy packs anymore after i accidentally forgot to move my bone dragon mount from a wizard i deleted.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
critical blizzard on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
an idea for a marleybone themed pack with a mount based off of the model mb automobile housing item cop like outfit a magnifying glass or billy club wand maybe a police dog pet with like may cast freeze on its talent list thank you for reading this
Wonderful idea. Maybe we can have the car be a 3 person mount? Or maybe even a 4 person mount?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Wonderful idea!!! I always wanted one of those automobile cars from marleybone. I should be a four person mount, the owner driving, with one person in front and two people on the back. There could also be some exclusive furniture like a mini kazenstein's lab, some clockwork furniture, and detective furniture. Maybe so e new pets like clockwork fairy, lab rat, or a secret agent cat. Would love to see this pack in the shop

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Outstanding idea!

I always thought it would be cool to have an automobile mount! You could drive your friends around and be their taxi cab haha.

The mount would most likely be a two person mount because the automobile housing item looks like it has about two seats.

But of course, maybe Kingsisle would consider this idea and for the mount, they could change it a little bit and make it a four person mount, for this add two back seats. This would be real fun, driving around the spiral in a car. Though, there is one flaw.

The bad thing is, people with this mount would most likely run over people with no mounts. They would run over the same person several times, thinking it's real funny. It would become just as annoying as beggars, you would try to ignore the people but they just keep chasing after you if you walk/run away.

Though, the idea is perfect other than that.

~Molly

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ok forever i got no replies does is there a rule you cannot comment until the author almost gives up on the idea? lol

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
phoenix hoard pack was an idea on the message boards not that i like that pack but still

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
um most likely one person mount maybe two person mount

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
That sounds quite interesting. I'd love to ride around in Wizard101 driving an automobile

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
critical blizzard on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I like that idea!

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
critical blizzard on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
um most likely one person mount maybe two person mount
uhhhhh i got the hydra mount and thats kinda the only three person mount so it be cool if we had like a three person mount also i have and idea for you it is a pet and its called infero german shepard gives you the spell meateor strike and fortify

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
molly just click on the beggar then click ignore then you cannot see their messages

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
The First Swashbuc... on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
uhhhhh i got the hydra mount and thats kinda the only three person mount so it be cool if we had like a three person mount also i have and idea for you it is a pet and its called infero german shepard gives you the spell meateor strike and fortify
i know people like mounts with 2 or 3 people but its hard enough to convince kingsisle to make the one person mb automobile mount so lets not get carried away