Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long is Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I'm in the beginning of the Wild in Avalon, I know I am at the very beginning, and probably much more to go, but how much?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Greetings!

Accordingly, to whom you belongs. Either to those who play Wizard101 from morning to evening. Or just two hours and then off. Anyway, I want to help, but I think answer on this will get only any professor.
Wizard Central Wiki didn't write it to Quest Trees.
But I finished this world under one week. Well, Good Luck!

- I hope, it helps!

ROBERT - Lvl. 90

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lachjdk on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
I'm in the beginning of the Wild in Avalon, I know I am at the very beginning, and probably much more to go, but how much?
They don't have a quest tree set up yet in Central/Wiki, but I did find this quest guide on Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?275441-Guide-to-Avalon-Quests

Thank you to Edward RubyRunner for the terrific guide!!

And on that link, there are many things you can click on for more info if you need it (quests, tapestries, scrolls, creatures, etc.). Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lachjdk on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
If you just began, a long way to go. No, there is no quest tree, but all Avalon quests are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Avalon_Quests

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
It seemed pretty long to me, but if you work hard enough, you can finish it in a week or possibly less.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Avalon is long, I won't deny that.

However, don't rush it. Avalon is a great world, one of the best in my opinion. Avalon is easy as cake compared to Azteca

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008