Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hardest item to craft?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Whats the hardest item you have crafted? Or maybe a item that your still working on that's extremely difficult?
For me its the Azteca crafting quest....torture..
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Honestly I think the hardest item to craft was the spirit caller drums. Took me about 2 months to craft it. Getting transcended was actually way easier, took me two days to get to transcended. Lol. The only thing hard about that crafting quest is getting agave nectar. I case you don't know, you get it from a rare harvest of agave leaves near the Avian hatchery. Turquoise and potent trap, most of the bosses drop it. Anyways good luck getting transcended.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
For me the spirit caller drums were by far the most challenging. The fossils and aether killed me on that one. I was so glad to finish it but not looking forward to doing it again on my storm and myth wiz. It was so worth it to do though because I really like the AV and Azteca gear.
lvl90
lvl62
lvl29

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Hardest for me was the Grizzleheim crafted house. Everything it required was pretty easy to get, but it required so many things to be crafted.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
For me it was the Empty Sarcophagus from Azteca. It required two ornate masks that dropped from Cipactli, "chippy" to me. I was lucky enough to find one at the bazaar.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
When I was on my first ever crafting quest, It has to be the spirit caller drums. After having several high level crafting wizards, the Deer Knight spell was like a team effort for me because everyone was either gardening for amber, farming for amber reagents at Mirror Lake or farming bosses for Deer Knight TC. It took almost two months to finish.

Promethean

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
LLUMCH on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Honestly I think the hardest item to craft was the spirit caller drums. Took me about 2 months to craft it. Getting transcended was actually way easier, took me two days to get to transcended. Lol. The only thing hard about that crafting quest is getting agave nectar. I case you don't know, you get it from a rare harvest of agave leaves near the Avian hatchery. Turquoise and potent trap, most of the bosses drop it. Anyways good luck getting transcended.
You can get the Agave Nectar as an arena ticket award from the raccoon/knight thing. It costs 650 arena tickets.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
for me it is the celestia house. I picked it up about 8 levels aqo and still can't craft it.
Justin firethief level 81