Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone else frustrated with the winterbane...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
anyone else frustrated with the winterbane gauntlet? kingsisle has made it so that it's almost impossible unless you're very high level. i've died almost hundreds of times doing that gauntlet and have come to the conclusion that kingsisle purposely made it near impossible unless you're very high level.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I got that bundle 2 days ago, and haven't tried the Gauntlet yet. What level are you?

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
akhrua95 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
anyone else frustrated with the winterbane gauntlet? kingsisle has made it so that it's almost impossible unless you're very high level. i've died almost hundreds of times doing that gauntlet and have come to the conclusion that kingsisle purposely made it near impossible unless you're very high level.
it sounds like you're trying to do it completely by yourself. it's meant to be done with four players of the appropriate level. also it gets no easier if you're high level. it adjusts to the level of the player doing it. hope this helps!

Gabriel Ashcaller, level 71 sorcerer
"when the judge appears, may it deem your opponent guilty."

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I seriously doubt you have played the gauntlet hundreds of times......

Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
the character i tried it on is lvl 17

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
I got the bundle too and don't go solo take someone who is a little higher than you and a low level person so then ranking rankings be lower. Hope I help a little

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
I see level lows being able to finish it. what level and school are you?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
actually my character is balance death about lvl 17 and i actually did it with three friends. even with them we all died in about five turns.