Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hair

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
For my death wizard, savannah swiftail, I got the marlet hair in the color blond. I went on her today, and it is now brown! I liked it blond has this happened to anybody else?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Molly the Balance ... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
For my death wizard, savannah swiftail, I got the marlet hair in the color blond. I went on her today, and it is now brown! I liked it blond has this happened to anybody else?
this happened to me as well. i bought the dark-brown owl hairstyle for valerian (my death wizard), but it was red on the load screen.

there are a bunch of people who had this same issue. if i weren't so lazy, i would look for the other board.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I got a black owl for my Balance wizard (Nora LionThorn) and it appeared brown. I do have brown hair, but it isn't light brown like that, and it appears more black.

Nora LionThorn

"part of a balanced breakfast"

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
i am only guessing, i have NO proof here ... lol

but i am guessing your miss colorations AND the lack of Dye Shop tab usage is a bug and not intended, since you CAN color them in crown shop, but also cannot try the color option unless you have the crowns, based on these notable "flukes", it is safe to say there are bugs still running around, and someone will squish them soon when they can, i have a Blue Cha-Cha, and it cannot be colored in Dye shop, but i like the odd ultra bright look to it lol, i so hope that one stays or is turned into an option of some kind :D

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Honestly I don't get the dye shop bug I never understand why they would do that knowing that for as long as I have been a member women on this game have wanted diversity. Why not just keep that in mind who in the office thought it was a good idea to make one choice at purchase and no other option. Really? So you do realize that we aren't going to collect each wig in each color. You will change this before that happens or people will bore of it and then you will respond.

Either way its obvious to a duck that this is silly so let me be among the first to say this is just silly let us color our wigs.