Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Street

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
Cyclops Lane festival park I don't like to look at the monsters but I love the park its self

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
This would be an extremely hard question for me to answer because a lot of them are just so awesome and fun. First i might say unicorn way because like unicorns are awesome. if it would not be unicorn way then it would have to be Cyclops lane because of the Aquila dungeon zone.

Sarah SparkleCloud 95pet warlord

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Mine would have to be.... the Haunted Cave.

~Marissa Ghostriver lvl 33

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
If we were picking streets for our schools, I would have to pick Unicorn Way, but personally, my favorite was Firecat Alley. I liked the atmosphere, the dark and black roads. I can't wait until I reach Dragonspyre!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I love theatre so I was absolutely thrilled to find the Fireglobe Theatre at the end of Firecat Alley.

Whenever any quest sends me to shake down any Fire Elf for a collect, I always go to see my good friend Alicane Swiftarrow on stage.

What an awesome mini dungeon and centerpiece!

Of note, the theatre and center stage is often the setting for the tense finale of many an action film - whether it's a hideous horror lurking behind a mask, or a squad of cops cornering a criminal mastermind somewhere backstage amid a labyrinth of costumes, disguises, props, and deadly heavy sandbags on ropes.

Atmosphere is everything when you have to fight eleventy bosses of the same general type. If there's one thing that makes each one stand out, you will have a lot more fun.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Not sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite would be colossus. I disliked triton avenue because before I became crown user. I just did triton avenue over and over again. Thats why I teally dont make new guy characters cause it was doing triton avenue over and over again

But other than that I would say colossus :)

-Steven SkyThief lvl 78 myth wizard.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
My would be Crab Ally first time going under water, It looked so cool.

Jack-Moon-Eyes, Level 95 And Level 60 And Level 32

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
So that is really hard for me. But it is Firecat Ally. I love all the bosses and how hard it is for the level you do it at! Even though my school is its still so fun!

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I know many of you are busy fixing the technology in Celestia, helping the policemen in Maryleybone, or even stopping the Dragon Titan summoning like me in Dragonspyre. But let's go ALL the way back to Wizard City. What was your favorite street in Wizard City? Even though I'm a fire wizard, I personally liked Colossus Boulevard the most. I liked the humor, the giant castles, and the little snowmen walking around with daggers in there hands . It was actually kinda cute to see that. But what was your favorite street in Wizard City?

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44
I do actually miss wizard city. I can't really pick, I didn't like triton avenue or unicorn way.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I'm back from my long break of no membership, everybody! I feel so happy!

So, as promised, I got the favorites counted and the percentages calculated. Here they are:

Cyclops + Firecat had 12 favorites, with 17%
Colossus Boulevard had 11 favorites (so close!), with 16%
Triton Avenue had 10 favorites, with 14%
Haunted Cave had 8 favorites, with 11%
Crab Alley had 6 favorites, with 9%
Unicorn Way had 5 favorites, with 7%
Olde Town had 4 favorites, with 6%
Pet Pavilion + Ravenwood had both only one favorite (don't worry, their both still good streets! ;) ), with 2% each

So with this data, let's all celebrate that KI had made Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley for the majority of the people who play this game who can access them like!

P.S. If you feel bad because your favorite street didn't get many favorites, it's ok. Remember, it's just a fun forum post that says who likes which street and which street is liked by many. =)

-Nathaniel Redflame level 47
-Nathaniel Rainshield level 1 XD

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
It's so hard to chose between all of them! I would say it's a tie between Colossus Boulevard, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would say Unicorn Way because its where i learned how to play the game. Its where everyone started out and learned more and more about the game. Even Diego taught us some stuff in Unicorn Way.

Wolf LifeShard

Survivor
May 16, 2013
I really like cyclops lane, one because it just seems bright to me and 2 i think is because before i became a member i anticipated cyclops lane so much and was not disapointed at all :3

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Unicorn Way. Gotta love the classics. Also, gotta love unicorns. Sparkly rainbow zebra unicorn. Woah, -shakes head- bleh the sparkles got to my brain for a moment there. Sorry about that.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Fire Mander Fury on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I liked Firecat Alley
Of course you do. You have fire next to a heart so it may be obvious your a Fire Wizard.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
My favourites would have to be Crab Alley and Firecat Alley. They are complete opposites, I know. I loved Crab Alley because of how you swim everywhere, and Firecat Alley because of the fluffy kitties =^.^=
I also liked how they were different to most places in Wizard City.

Lauren Iceshard lvl 47

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
ack hole in ground ravenwood. ravenwood would haft to be my favorite area because of the hole in the ground.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
My FAVORITE Wizard101 Area is Olde Town , Looks Cool and the Bazaar is there ( I Spent ALOT of time there)

- Talon IceStalker Level 15

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013