Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Street

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I know many of you are busy fixing the technology in Celestia, helping the policemen in Maryleybone, or even stopping the Dragon Titan summoning like me in Dragonspyre. But let's go ALL the way back to Wizard City. What was your favorite street in Wizard City? Even though I'm a fire wizard, I personally liked Colossus Boulevard the most. I liked the humor, the giant castles, and the little snowmen walking around with daggers in there hands . It was actually kinda cute to see that. But what was your favorite street in Wizard City?

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hard decision, I like FireCat Alley, Triton Ave, Colossus Boulevard, for me its a tie between colossus and firecat.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
well I liked 2 streets triton avenue and haunted cave they were very well thought out in many ways

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I really liked dark and red firecat ally. It was really cool looking when I first saw it . I also like cyclops lane and colossus boulevard.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
My favorites( I have 2 ) would be Crab Ally and Olde Town. Crab Ally, just cause. Olde Town, the Bazaar.

Jenna RavenDreamer
Level 19

(I am already to Kroktopia! I got there at level 10!)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Probably Crab Alley for me when the Selena Gomez Event happened.

Abigail Rubyspear 54
Abigail Duskspear 11

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Colossus Boulve.!! Humor, gobblers, evil snowmen, gobblers, chickens and pies, giant king gobbler, ice peoples (Muhahahaha! ) and gobblers. XD

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Alura BH on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Colossus Boulve.!! Humor, gobblers, evil snowmen, gobblers, chickens and pies, giant king gobbler, ice peoples (Muhahahaha! ) and gobblers. XD
Lol. so you're a fan of the funny gobblers too? Lots of people like them.
I want to get polymorph gobbler not because of the healing or high health, I just think they're funny! Also stinky salute, provoke, and gobble will be fun to use!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I know many of you are busy fixing the technology in Celestia, helping the policemen in Maryleybone, or even stopping the Dragon Titan summoning like me in Dragonspyre. But let's go ALL the way back to Wizard City. What was your favorite street in Wizard City? Even though I'm a fire wizard, I personally liked Colossus Boulevard the most. I liked the humor, the giant castles, and the little snowmen walking around with daggers in there hands . It was actually kinda cute to see that. But what was your favorite street in Wizard City?

I like the Haunted Cave, because it is obviously based on death, with it being sooo dark and Lord Nightshade prowling around (OK, standing still with his minion) in his tower.

-Alex LionThief
-Level 45
-"None shall phase me"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I have a soft place for Unicorn Way...it's the first street everyone has to do and I still like it today.
I too like Colossus a lot. I wish they'd expand on it in the future.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Cyclops Lane is the place for Myth wizards

I tell ya!

Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Olde town is cool

It looks so midevil (wich I ) and the music is midevil and wizardy......And it has the bazaar where I am half the time I am in game

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:

Honestly, i would say that Colossus, And Cyclops Lane are at a TIE, for my favorite streets.

Cyclops Lane, would be my top favorite, because i loved the rare gold texture on everything, and everything looked clean, sort of nice and ordered...And i loved how the houses were textured. They were really nice!

I would say that Colossus would be my 2ND Favorite, because i Kinda liked the wintery snowy feel to it, and i loved the texture there too, and all that detail. I Kinda like the bright blue color, And the gobblers sitting on the roofs was a nice feature too.

I Guess that's all i got for what i liked about them.

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I thought everyone would have their favorite as their own school, but I guess not =P. I won't be able to answer any questions or reply, because my membership expires today; but I'll get another one when I'm ready to come back. When I come back, if it has reached hot then I'll post a reply that says the average favorite street in Wizard City with the percentages.

Bye!

-Nathaniel Redflame, the level 47wizard who's on a break

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
My favorite street in Wizard City is Colossus Boulevard. I love the look of the snow, fighting the Gobblers, watching the Gobbler King, and I like the quests.

Fiona Green, Level 28, Life

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
I love Triton Avenue. I'm Storm, but I'm not just choosing it because of my class. I'm choosing it because of the rushing water in the alleyways, the weeping willows, the teleporters. It is simply beautiful. It's the gateway to so many things-the Dark Cave where you fight Nightshade, the only (current) zone, Crab Alley.

Myrna DeathBlood, Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I think that wizard city is a fun place. There's nothing wrong with it. thanks

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I think haunted cave was pretty cool!
Jared Shadowbreaker level 63 life
See ya in Zafaria!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
Explorer