Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I Can't Fight The Bone Keeper Anymore!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
I did a side quest called, "Dem Bones". This quest required me to defeat the Bone Keeper in Krokotopia and get some information. After I beat him he became an NPC instead of an enemy. I thought that he'd change back when I left, he didn't. I thought it'd be fine, but when I explored more of the area I got a quest to defeat the Bone Keeper! Now I have that quest staring me in the face and I can't complete it! Anyone know if he returns to being an enemy or not? I've gone in and out, logged out, switched realms and no difference. Am I stuck? Will I have to start all over? I can't finish this game with a single quest unfinished, that's just not something I'll do.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
WaitingForSomethin... on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I did a side quest called, "Dem Bones". This quest required me to defeat the Bone Keeper in Krokotopia and get some information. After I beat him he became an NPC instead of an enemy. I thought that he'd change back when I left, he didn't. I thought it'd be fine, but when I explored more of the area I got a quest to defeat the Bone Keeper! Now I have that quest staring me in the face and I can't complete it! Anyone know if he returns to being an enemy or not? I've gone in and out, logged out, switched realms and no difference. Am I stuck? Will I have to start all over? I can't finish this game with a single quest unfinished, that's just not something I'll do.
Its an easy soulution. defeat him again

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Angela Gem on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Its an easy soulution. defeat him again
You must have misread what he said. He said the bonekeeper is an npc and no longer an enemy. This means he cannot defeat him again. And I would email kingsisle if nobody responds here(also try posting it in an area specifically for glitches). This doesn't sound like a main storyline quest, so it is not required. However, if it will annoy you and you must do this, report it. Hopefully, this glitch'll get fixed! ;)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
rinkworks on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
You must have misread what he said. He said the bonekeeper is an npc and no longer an enemy. This means he cannot defeat him again. And I would email kingsisle if nobody responds here(also try posting it in an area specifically for glitches). This doesn't sound like a main storyline quest, so it is not required. However, if it will annoy you and you must do this, report it. Hopefully, this glitch'll get fixed! ;)
Yes, like I said I can't stand to see any quest unfinished, it'll eat away at me. I tried something else, I ported to someone who hadn't finished the quest, "Dem Bones" so the Bone Keeper wasn't an NPC when I ported in to their dungeon area/boss area. It worked, but I shouldn't have to resort to this. (Also the assumption that I'm a guy by saying he in any sentence referring to me is a little insulting. I'm actually a girl, shh, don't tell anyone.) I'm also new to message boards, I've actually trained myself to level 25 by farming The Harvest Lord, then I got membership. Point being I'm new to message boards and didn't know about any place to post specifically for glitches. I figured it was a Krokotopia problem, so I'd try the Krokotopia board. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll contact kingsisle and inform them of all the problems I've encountered, this hasn't been the only one.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
WaitingForSomethin... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Yes, like I said I can't stand to see any quest unfinished, it'll eat away at me. I tried something else, I ported to someone who hadn't finished the quest, "Dem Bones" so the Bone Keeper wasn't an NPC when I ported in to their dungeon area/boss area. It worked, but I shouldn't have to resort to this. (Also the assumption that I'm a guy by saying he in any sentence referring to me is a little insulting. I'm actually a girl, shh, don't tell anyone.) I'm also new to message boards, I've actually trained myself to level 25 by farming The Harvest Lord, then I got membership. Point being I'm new to message boards and didn't know about any place to post specifically for glitches. I figured it was a Krokotopia problem, so I'd try the Krokotopia board. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll contact kingsisle and inform them of all the problems I've encountered, this hasn't been the only one.
Haha, didn't mean to refer to you as a certain gender if it insulted you. I normally say "he" because I'm a boy anyway. Glad to help!