Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns refund or no?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
So you guys see this is in the tournaments section. Ok, i'll explain. I was in the Bartleby's Battle(3 vs 3, 1:00 pm). I was staring at my connection box and it was ok. Then it showed the connection loss symbol on my box and I was not able to help my team in the 1st round. They lost. My team consisted of a storm, fire(me) Ice. Me and the Ice wizard lost connection again so the storm was alone, 1 vs 3. She lost. I was so ready for the next 2 rounds. We were granted a bye week for round 3. I was so mad that we did not get to participate for round 3. We were dead last. Finally the storm and I went into round 4. (Ice must've left). We won that match, so it was a 2 vs 3.

I have already messaged you guys for a crowns refund. I had no fun in this 3 vs 3.

Administrator
You will not receive a refund of Crowns. It's very clear when you purchase entry to a Tournament that the Crowns will not be refunded.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I have a question if you buy something in the crowns shop can you get a refund on your crowns if it was done by accident or you just dont want it anymore cause it happened to me a week ago I was going to use my crowns to buy some I think they were called Kirin's Hoard pack and a few Pharoahs and Knights Lore packs. Then use the rest to buy back my training points. I had 5039 crowns when i got my crowns. Anyway I bought too many Pharoahs packs and didnt realize it. Until i went to Mr. Lincoln. I was soo mad when I couldnt buy back my points I had enough to get my points back if they were over 1200 crowns like it told me last time i looked. it was 3500 i think. I last check at lvl 30 and it was around 1200-2000. So why did the amount go up?

- Richard GoldDust Level 44 Currently.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
You will not receive a refund of Crowns. It's very clear when you purchase entry to a Tournament that the Crowns will not be refunded.
Ok . I did get a good amount of tickets but we could've won the other 2 matches. Eh, I will get over this, I was mad when I typed this. Also the second commenter, I think the training point buyback gets higher when you progress and level up. When you level you get more TP and I think that is how it gets higher. Right now for me (37tp) If I wanted to buy all of them back I would have to pay 11,900 crowns. I think Greyrose can explain it a little more.