Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last World For 2nd Arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Here is a fun ideia,as the player learned the terriable faith of Azteca. Everyone in wizard city gather up around Bartelby to find a away to defeate Morgetha Once and for all.

Cryus called the player to go to a new world Doom Falls, a gothic themed world with strange creatures. Doom Falls is an icy cold dark world,where the sun never shine. As the player progresses, Morgentha tries to flee again,but Ambrose conforted her and said " not this time ". Then Ambrose was knocked down,then the player got mad and finaly face her in an epic battle. After that Morgentha,vaporzie and was defeated and Ambrose woke up and Congragulate the Player, and tha'ts how the 2nd arc might end and wizardcity is safe for now..

New Spells level 92

The Beast of Hope- dose 2,000 damage 80 % hit
Absoulte Zero Blast- dose 1,500 damage 85 % hit, 10 % chance to stun
Metor Storm-dose 2,500 damage, 80 % hit,10 % cirticle
The Great Sphinx- dose 2,000 damage,80 % hit, 10 % cirtcle
The Ghost Ship- dose 2,000 damage, gives half to the player 85 % hit, 10 % chance to stun
The life tree-heals 1,500 health to everyone 100 %
Tesla's Blot-deals 3,000 damage, 70 % hit, 25 % chance to stun

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
If Polaris is the last, Gobblerton BETTER be a neighboring kingdom.

As you know, Gobblerton was taken over by these evil Sorcerers, The Gobbler King says it early on...

Who's to say those weren't the first Shadow-webs? and to say Gobblerton is not the Base for a War against Polaris, which will leave the shadow webs access to all the pirate realms?

It's a possible strategy, if you take the Five outlying Pirate realms, You have power over three grand powers, A privateer nation, and a New frontier.... Add this to bugs and the moderate-strength Polarian empire, and she can lead straight into the Center of the spiral, through Spiral door and Grand fleet...

We wouldn't be able to stop morganthe... and all becuase of a Bunch of Green.... things.

Yes, Polaris, with Gobblerton attached to it, Would be a purely amazing and very climactic world for the end of the story.

Who agrees?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Maybe the last world would be where Morganth was raised. Or maybe it could be a side world that is a portal to Morganth's hideout. You would get there via the cave entrance at the end of the Haunted cave. So how does that sound? Please respond to it. This is my first post and i think it is okay.
Also, here are some lvl 94 spells for the seven schools of magic.

The Order of the Fang = Does 750 base damage and 450 damage over three rounds.
Flash Freeze = Deals 600 - 690 damage to all and stuns all for four rounds.
Forgotten Souls = Deals 670 - 780 damage and gives half back as .
Gateway to Hell = Deals 780 - 860 to all and puts smoke screen on all.
Manticore = Deals 665 - 755 to all and removes all positive shields.
Pegasi = Heals back half of lost health for all friends. Also adds legion shield.
Typhon = 1200 - 2100 Damage. However, adds weakness to caster.

All these spells will cost 11 pips and have the designated %. So, what do you think? Have any pointers?
Plz post your opinion below.

Valdus Mythcaster lvl 41

Jason Unicornshield lvl 22

Blake Deathcaster lvl 33

See ya in the Spiral

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I think it's going to be Mirage, a world that is mostly buried underground. I think the section that is above ground should be a desert, but not one of the likes of Krokotopia. Perhaps more of a red rock desert would be cool. The reason I say it should be a desert is because mirages mostly happen in deserts. I think in the background of the above ground areas, the air should simmer, like an actual mirage.
Perhaps the people here could be Hermits and friendly undead enchanters (I think it ought to be a death-themed world). Perhaps the undead enchanters were turned into undead because they resisted Morganthe's wrath.
-Sean GriffinTail, Level 38

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
TheLifeandDeath on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Maybe the last world would be where Morganth was raised. Or maybe it could be a side world that is a portal to Morganth's hideout. You would get there via the cave entrance at the end of the Haunted cave. So how does that sound? Please respond to it. This is my first post and i think it is okay.

Pegasi = Heals back half of lost health for all friends. Also adds legion shield.

All these spells will cost 11 pips and have the designated %. So, what do you think? Have any pointers?

Valdus Mythcaster lvl 41

Blake Deathcaster lvl 33

See ya in the Spiral
Well ... Sorry but forgive the spells are too weak and I think your lvl Is too young to even know about the Morgantine Army don't watch too much you tube

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Waterworks Warrior on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Yes I accept that but ... It's a side world so maybe Darkmoor can be an expansion to something, I don't want it to be a world because its going to be full of and mobs and I am /

Fred Battlehunter lvl 81 Hero of Avalon... Peace off
I am and as well. I see fighting mobs of my own school as a fun challenge. I also don't see why would be in Darkmoor more than normal.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
TheLifeandDeath on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

Valdus Mythcaster lvl 41

Blake Deathcaster lvl 33

See ya in the Spiral
Balance one seems about right, maybe add a couple hundred damage.
Ice needs to be around 800-850
Death is probably good but since it's sap maybe make it a set amount. So maybe 750 damage
Fire, raise damage and make it a single attack. Fire is WAY too overloaded on AoE's.
Myth needs to be damage around 950 - 1050
Life doesn't need another heal because rebirth already heals a lot. Either make it a strong single hit, or an AoE
Storm needs the minimum damage raised a lot. Storm owl was 1525-1625. I don't want to pay one pip more and have a chance of it hitting weaker than owl.

Maybe add some effects to a few like a stun to storm, de-blade to myth, pip steal to balance.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Polaris is already talked about in Pirate101, so it should really be added to Wizard101 like Mooshu and Marleybone

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I think the last world for the second arc should be mirage. The homeland of the cats. It seems about right. Either mirage or Empyrea. I agree with cunning finnigan. Polaris should be saved for later on. Maybe the first world in the third arc? Aquila has already come out. Well sorta. I think p101 and w101 should both have some of the same worlds. I mean, they are both in the spiral, correct? The two games need to combine. Might not want to put cool ranch into w101 though. Doesn't seem right. "This town ain't big enough for da two of us!", says the cowboy. Then the wizard says,"well I reckon we'll need to change that!",Boom! End of the story. After it just begun. Too bad.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
in the post called third storyline time the idea was you go to a balance themed world and get balance artifact at end and storm world for storm artifact and so on and so on (not sure wt order it would be in) i like that idea so maybe polaris will be in that idea

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Here is my idea Polaris is the only place where Morganthe can unleash her full powers to start spamming Wooly Mamooth. In Polaris there is a shrine to unleash the powers.But she is trying to command the three republics of Polaris the Seal Rebublic , The Polar bear , and the Napolpenguin rebublic so she is putting the three into curse that can only be broken by fighting them. so once you get in the final dungeon called The Frozen Room of the Shrine you fight the three rebublics. First one The seal one
King Napotulios. " So you are the wizard who thinks can stop Morganthe bah hahahahah". Has 32'000 health. Cheats: He will say " Punishment " You cannot blade for three rounds or he will use a power link. Doing 1000 damage every round for three rounds school:

Second rebublic Polar bear. ".You cannot stop me from devouring you. Come here stick your head into my maw!!! King Burton. Has 36k. No cheats school : Third Rebublic the Napolpenguin rebublic. Napolpenguin " You cannot stop me and the ice mwahahahahahah. 25k cheats : Same as Leon lorefinder Other cheat. He will say ice cap and mark looking like an ice prism will appear you immediately have to shield that round or he will use three lord of winter on you. after speech You have defeated me in combat thanks I am no longer cursed go ahead into that room and stop Morganthe!!, Second part coming soon tell how you like it!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
daniel808919 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I agree. I think that Polaris would be a bad world to end the the Morganthe Arc. I just don't see what she would want from Polaris????? To turn the spiral into ice? The Coven from Grizzlehiem wanted to create the Everwinter. Also in Pirate101, there was a puppet show about Napologuin and it showed Polaris. Next, Polaris falls so much into the Pirate101 story line, that I think Pirate101 is bound to have it in Pirate101, not Wizard101. I really don't care what they do, but if they do put it in Wizard101 I will be happy either way.
Remember when everyone was talking about Mirage? I think Mirage could fit in perfectly with the Wizard101 story line. It seems to be an Arabian world with hidden oasis and other really cool things like cats and royals. And just from my perspective I could see the architecture looking a lot like Moscow. I could see you defeating giant snakes and thieves. Also the robes would be awesome. I think it could be Mirage but who knows? Before Azteca every one thought it would be Mirage but they surprised us with Azteca. Which no one expected i am happy with what ever they do, but I just hope that after morganthe, they will make a new bad guy/girl.
hey isn't marleybone in pirate101 if they can take one of wizard101's worlds why can't wizard101 take thier world but i hope this will be a world in the third arc cause i have my hopes up on an idea for third arc

Survivor
May 13, 2013
Waterworks Warrior on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I think the last world will be called Polaris and will be and icy world where Morganthe does bad to other people there will be like penguins and moose . Post your ideas here for the new world coming up

Fred Battlehunter " Master of Fire " lvl 66
I'm actually placing my bet on darkmoor.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty biassed lol. I'm mainly ice, and wintertusk was so annoying for me you don't even know. What with every single boss being ice, I have to deal with prisms as well as towers

But no, I think there is some weight on darkmoor, mostly because it is supposed to be a death themed world, and so was dragonspyre. Coincidence? Both of them are themed on doom and destruction, just the kind of place morganthe would raise her shadow army thing.

Just my thoughts

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
ThatHelpfulThaumat... on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm actually placing my bet on darkmoor.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty biassed lol. I'm mainly ice, and wintertusk was so annoying for me you don't even know. What with every single boss being ice, I have to deal with prisms as well as towers

But no, I think there is some weight on darkmoor, mostly because it is supposed to be a death themed world, and so was dragonspyre. Coincidence? Both of them are themed on doom and destruction, just the kind of place morganthe would raise her shadow army thing.

Just my thoughts
I don't think it's a good idea Morganthe doesn't need anything from there Darkmoor is already an evil world they don't need Morganthe to be evil this is why I rejected HuntersonFires post Well this is my deadly thinking its up nor both of us but Kingisle

Fred Battlehunter lvl 90 El Deadly Fuego. Rock!!!

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea Morganthe doesn't need anything from there Darkmoor is already an evil world they don't need Morganthe to be evil this is why I rejected HuntersonFires post Well this is my deadly thinking its up nor both of us but Kingisle

Fred Battlehunter lvl 90 El Deadly Fuego. Rock!!!
Myth rocks too!

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Spiral emperor on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Myth rocks too!
I am very sorry but in my opinion they only rock in Tartarus what i mean is they are good to have in that dungeon

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
I am very sorry but in my opinion they only rock in Tartarus what i mean is they are good to have in that dungeon
Well that's cool! You ever even tried myth?

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Spiral emperor on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Well that's cool! You ever even tried myth?
Yes I have a char for every school same with Pirate101 and I am proud of too.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Yes I have a char for every school same with Pirate101 and I am proud of too.
My dragon riding legend(myth wizard character)hasn't reached maximum lvl yet, so I haven't gotten to Tartarus just yet. Can't wait for Tartarus! Bring it on.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Spiral emperor on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
My dragon riding legend(myth wizard character)hasn't reached maximum lvl yet, so I haven't gotten to Tartarus just yet. Can't wait for Tartarus! Bring it on.
Awesome :) good luck farming when you get there