Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last World For 2nd Arc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I think the last world will be called Polaris and will be and icy world where Morganthe does bad to other people there will be like penguins and moose . Post your ideas here for the new world coming up

Fred Battlehunter " Master of Fire " lvl 66

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Penguins are cute and moose are cool

I think Polaris will be the next world, everyone thinks so

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
they already have bundles out for it (olympian and atlantean) so the new worlds are olympia and atlantea.

Historian
May 06, 2009
wizardrokz on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Penguins are cute and moose are cool

I think Polaris will be the next world, everyone thinks so
Lol. Don't count your pet eggs before they hatch.

I don't think Polaris will be the next world and I plead it not to be (but if it is, so be it). The only reason I don't want it to be next is because it holds more potential in Pirate101 than Wizard101 as it was Polaris that really hit off Pirate101's story. Also an icy-world doesn't seem to fit well with the celestial theme we've been going through to me. And compared to the other worlds, Polaris isn't old enough to hold anything Morganthe needs like Celestia, Zafaria, or Azteca; it doesn't hold anything to me that would relate to ancient magics (but I could always be wrong). Currently, I hold Aquila, Emyprea and Yago as the best worlds to end the Morganthe Arc.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:

I don't think Polaris will be the next world and I plead it not to be (but if it is, so be it). The only reason I don't want it to be next is because it holds more potential in Pirate101 than Wizard101 as it was Polaris that really hit off Pirate101's story. Also an icy-world doesn't seem to fit well with the celestial theme we've been going through to me. And compared to the other worlds, Polaris isn't old enough to hold anything Morganthe needs like Celestia, Zafaria, or Azteca; it doesn't hold anything to me that would relate to ancient magics (but I could always be wrong). Currently, I hold Aquila, Emyprea and Yago as the best worlds to end the Morganthe Arc.
Look you don't really have to be mean and Aquila is already in Pirate101 so be it yourself.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010

I agree. I think that Polaris would be a bad world to end the the Morganthe Arc. I just don't see what she would want from Polaris????? To turn the spiral into ice? The Coven from Grizzlehiem wanted to create the Everwinter. Also in Pirate101, there was a puppet show about Napologuin and it showed Polaris. Next, Polaris falls so much into the Pirate101 story line, that I think Pirate101 is bound to have it in Pirate101, not Wizard101. I really don't care what they do, but if they do put it in Wizard101 I will be happy either way.
Remember when everyone was talking about Mirage? I think Mirage could fit in perfectly with the Wizard101 story line. It seems to be an Arabian world with hidden oasis and other really cool things like cats and royals. And just from my perspective I could see the architecture looking a lot like Moscow. I could see you defeating giant snakes and thieves. Also the robes would be awesome. I think it could be Mirage but who knows? Before Azteca every one thought it would be Mirage but they surprised us with Azteca. Which no one expected i am happy with what ever they do, but I just hope that after morganthe, they will make a new bad guy/girl.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Waterworks Warrior on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Look you don't really have to be mean and Aquila is already in Pirate101 so be it yourself.
How was Finnigan being rude? He was just stating his opinion. Marelybone is in Wizard101 and was brought to Pirate101 so why can't Aquila be brought to Wiard101?

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
firewizard3871 on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
they already have bundles out for it (olympian and atlantean) so the new worlds are olympia and atlantea.
celestia you mean. the magical world that is Atlantis, avalible to all at level 50 and above. however you have a point with Olympia. aka Greece, Rome, mount Olympus, Aquila, and my personal favorite SPARTA(even if it has no relations with the world of magic or greek mythology.

Historian
May 06, 2009
gweedoboy on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
celestia you mean. the magical world that is Atlantis, avalible to all at level 50 and above. however you have a point with Olympia. aka Greece, Rome, mount Olympus, Aquila, and my personal favorite SPARTA(even if it has no relations with the world of magic or greek mythology.
There is an area in P101 Aquila called Sparta if you didn't already know.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
I was thinking the same thing, except a different name, because there hasn't been a ice world yet, except wintertusk, but that's a side world... I think.

Austin - Level 65 wizard, and Andrew Dragontamer Level 7 wizard

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Boom! Aquila isn't the new world it was a side world Finnigan you were completely wrong

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Honestly think that as a last world it would be good idea to make a world/side world called "Eclipse" which is also home to the spiral control center. In my vision the spiral control center or SCC is where they used to control and monitor all the worlds but until recently Wizard City and MarleyBone have been erased without a trace and its up to you to find out whats going on out there.

The New Spells that will be given to you at this world are...
Silver Doe: Does 1934-2014 damage and dispells next fire and storm spells
Fiery Stag: Does Either 10,000 to self or 10,000 to enemy
Atlas:Does 2764-3982 storm damage

Krokosphinxs:Does 1254-1458 damage and steals one positive from everyone

Lotus: Does 1,000 - 1,236 damage to everyone.
Pegasus: Does 1,200 and 800 to enemy
Arion: Gives 5,000 for seven rounds

Last Resort: Plus 100% Accuracy and Plus 100% Damage to Item Card
Polymorph Apollo:Gives all astral spells (no moon spells though)
Ultimatum: Enchances everything by 500% for five rounds (one use per duel)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
LOL I hope the last world in the 2nd arc is Polaris.... Ice mobs... MUHAHAHAHAHA!

• Alura Battleheart lvl 89
  • Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
  • Brecken Storytalon lvl 16

Historian
May 06, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Boom! Aquila isn't the new world it was a side world Finnigan you were completely wrong
Lol. And I completely accept that, but I was right it was the next world in the update.

But now I think Empyrea is the last world. Could I be wrong? Of course! But Empyrea is what I feel is next.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Athmeystic on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Honestly think that as a last world it would be good idea to make a world/side world called "Eclipse" which is also home to the spiral control center. In my vision the spiral control center or SCC is where they used to control and monitor all the worlds but until recently Wizard City and MarleyBone have been erased without a trace and its up to you to find out whats going on out there.

Ugh Fiery stag would be too much pressure for me

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Lol. And I completely accept that, but I was right it was the next world in the update.

But now I think Empyrea is the last world. Could I be wrong? Of course! But Empyrea is what I feel is next.
So do I but I am hoping it won't be filled with myth mobs because of earthquake. XD

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011

Hey Cunning do you think Yago could be an expansion to fire cat alley like Aquila in Cyclops Lane

Historian
May 06, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Hey Cunning do you think Yago could be an expansion to fire cat alley like Aquila in Cyclops Lane
You know, I was actually thinking that. If Yago does not end up being a reigon of Empyrea (from the quest, Yago=star fields; star fields are in the sky; Empyrea is a Sky world, thus Yago could be part of Empyrea), then I could see it expanding off of Firecat Alley later on. That would be very cool

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
You know, I was actually thinking that. If Yago does not end up being a reigon of Empyrea (from the quest, Yago=star fields; star fields are in the sky; Empyrea is a Sky world, thus Yago could be part of Empyrea), then I could see it expanding off of Firecat Alley later on. That would be very cool
Lol why didn't I think of that now I know why they call you cunning.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Krokenguy on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I have my fingers crossed on Darkmoor.
Darkmoor is from Pirate101 Sry Hunter.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Waterworks Warrior on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
That didn't stop them from adding Aquila, did it?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Waterworks Warrior on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
So was Aquila(?)
Anyway, I noticed something.
Polaris and colossus blvd.
They are ice.
Maybe there will be an expansion to each lane. (Probably not)
Polaris may to be the BEST expansion for the Morganthe battle, but maybe the world after that, or before, or maybe sometime soon. The game will never end, confirmed by Ms. Greyrose in another thread.
-Molly4ever

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Krokenguy on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
That didn't stop them from adding Aquila, did it?
Yes I accept that but ... It's a side world so maybe Darkmoor can be an expansion to something, I don't want it to be a world because its going to be full of and mobs and I am /

Fred Battlehunter lvl 81 Hero of Avalon... Peace off

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Athmeystic on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

Number 1, Fiery Stag has to be the worst idea. I'm not going to waste 11 pips for a 50% I'm going to die! Number 2, some of these are way out of place. Ice, Myth, and even Storm are overpowered to the max! And the life spell is quite outrageous too. The Sun and Star spells are way too overpowered, and the Moon spell is downright useless. Number 3, if you notice, Ice goes further than crazy damage, but it dispels Fire and Storm! And Balance was sensible until it took positives from everyone! These are not good spells, not even for level 150's. I bet you are an Ice Wizard and hate Pyromancers.