Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This isnt actually a bug, but ...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
ok so just letting you know, the "true silver helmet" gives critical at level 40. isn't the rule you can't have critical until level 50?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
ok so just letting you know, the "true silver helmet" gives critical at level 40. isn't the rule you can't have critical until level 50?
There is no rule on having gear with critical attributes. I have boots at level 10 with a possible critical rating.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
my wizard is a level 35 and occasionally gets criticals

I hope this helped

molly pixieshade

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
There is no rule for that, grandmother123.

The True Silver Helmet is from the Majestic Bundle, and many items from Bundles possess uncommon properties.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
i don't know but my level 46 friend hit critical when we were doing winterbane
so, maybe you get critical at level 45

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Btw, Ravenlady777 I didn't mean its really a rule, but like, your supposed to get critical at level 50, since they have the critical tutorial at that level. I just meant that it really doesn't make sense to have critical gear for those levels.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
There is a rule, that only items "unrare": can be bought at bazaar, vendor, etc, got critical chance over level 50.
But the "rare" items which bought from crown shop, bundles, etc, can give critical in lower levels

Squire
May 10, 2013
There is no rule in critical/critical block. The reason why people in level 10 get critical/critical block is because that they have "Advanced Character Stats" and wizards under level 10 have normal stats. Though,
Weapons only start at level 50. So It is possible for people under level 50 to get critical and block.
Stun resistance and Armor Piercing has nothing to do with this. Same with Power Pips. See items give special things. From pagoda they drop Critical gear. Winterbane drops Critical gear. The higer the level, the more critical you get. Now Winterbane gives the Raven Hoard Pack drops. Pagoda gives the Kirin Hoard Pack drops. For more Information visit:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Card_Packs

Hope this Information about Critical and Critical Block rating helped.

Blaze HawkRider Rules