Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new house idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
first of all, i agree with all those people who talk about "build a house". it's a pretty good idea.
now to house idea.
in some houses you can see forests, but not be there.
i thought about house, "ammy and tammy house"
the inside is snack house (like in the story), and outside will be colossal forest, and real one.
the trees will be big too, and secret place will be inside a tree, there will be spiral stairs, which gets you up to bridges from tree to tree.
say what you think.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
I think that they should make a Cottage house. One with like trees all around it and a nice pond. Thanks for hearing my idea!

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Ok so I think that they should make something like, a new Azteca themed home. Kind of like in the Dino Bundle. It would be based off of Quetzal Grove, and a mixture of the life house and the pyramid. The house itself would be made of nature and stone, and covered in vines and lush greenery. It would be in a grove, with a giant waterfall, that had a secret cave behind it, and in that cave was a bunch of treasure, ( like in the wizards watchtower), you could take from the fortune each day and get tc or snacks, stuff like that. It could have a pvp arena. And it would have a bunch of statues of Aztecosaurs. Inside the house it would have a throne room and about 4 other rooms for different things, when you went out back, there would be a huge room with an open doorway leading into the backyard of the house at the back of the room, and a ton of windows. Here you could fit anything you wanted the room's purpose to be for. There would be a lake with a dock, and a rainbow, and there would be, on the ledge of the waterfall hiding the cave at the top, the nest of a scarydactyl, that would hover above it. You could climb up a path running along the cliff, after wading through the water. I also think you guys should put more things that you can press x with or click, to enact with it. You may put this in a future bundle because it has all the qualities of a bundle house,(Pvp arena, collecting thing), like the Winter castle, and the Pyramid, and the Sultan's Palace. You should also put some stables in it for mounts and pets that you'd like to put in there. The last thing you should put in this house to make it more like the life home, would be to have a lot of trees, and a Dryad the could be standing in a random place like that Nature's Wrath tree thing in the Life home. Thanks for hearing my idea! ~ Heather Sun Level 79

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
they should make a tree house! you can craft it with one 150 mistwood :P

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
i have an awesome house idea! i new balance house! the house is a giant scale placed upon a piece of floating land there will be two parts of the house but first there needs to be a teleporter so you can get up there. anyways, ok there will be a small house on the left side of the scale but it is huge on the inside. there should be a judgement statue (the one from the spell) that will give you a gift every day, like the one from the sun palace. on the other side of the scale there can be piece of land so the scale is balanced you can decorate the right side how ever you like. if kingsisle uses my idea then please use it in a bundle called "Balance Bundle" with cool balance based gear and a scale carrying mander pet (you can call it a scale carrier). if not it can be put in the crown shop but if it is put in the crown shop then make it 10.000 crowns or 90.000 gold if my idea is used then please put; as suggested by haley mistriver. thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Haley Mistriver level 27

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm in a jittery, crazy mood so read this:

You can live in a giant Apple! There are rooms connected by tunnels (like worms and apples) and it magically never rots. And it is good for gardening because it's a self-compost. (Even though it doesn't rot) And it would be on a huge plate. I hope you like my zany idea.

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
how about a candy cottage like the one from the story hansel and gretel, and you can get a pet snack everyday!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
cakesauce360 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
how about a candy cottage like the one from the story hansel and gretel, and you can get a pet snack everyday!
Ok, first of all, this is what i thought, I just forgot their names.
Second, listen all, you posting here house ideas, and the post here is to say what do you think about the house that posted.
You may post posts of your houses ideas, but not here.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
What I think would be cool would if they add another person in the housing shop in The Shopping District where we could have choices to build our own house like what kind of house we want and what decorations or wild life or what that we could have outside of our house. Each house would be a lot of money like around $200,000 and you could customize it to how you want. I think this would be cool because almost no one would have the same house and it would be unique. Thank You for reading my idea.

Dylan Jadestrider, Level 85 Myth

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
CameronBC on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
Ok, first of all, this is what i thought, I just forgot their names.
Second, listen all, you posting here house ideas, and the post here is to say what do you think about the house that posted.
You may post posts of your houses ideas, but not here.
First of all, not everyone has read the book of the house your posting.
Second of all, people should have the right to post their ideas of houses here (there are not many rules to post).

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
MistyZole on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I think that they should make something like, a new Azteca themed home. Kind of like in the Dino Bundle. It would be based off of Quetzal Grove, and a mixture of the life house and the pyramid. The house itself would be made of nature and stone, and covered in vines and lush greenery. It would be in a grove, with a giant waterfall, that had a secret cave behind it, and in that cave was a bunch of treasure, ( like in the wizards watchtower), you could take from the fortune each day and get tc or snacks, stuff like that. It could have a pvp arena. And it would have a bunch of statues of Aztecosaurs. Inside the house it would have a throne room and about 4 other rooms for different things, when you went out back, there would be a huge room with an open doorway leading into the backyard of the house at the back of the room, and a ton of windows. Here you could fit anything you wanted the room's purpose to be for. There would be a lake with a dock, and a rainbow, and there would be, on the ledge of the waterfall hiding the cave at the top, the nest of a scarydactyl, that would hover above it. You could climb up a path running along the cliff, after wading through the water. I also think you guys should put more things that you can press x with or click, to enact with it. You may put this in a future bundle because it has all the qualities of a bundle house,(Pvp arena, collecting thing), like the Winter castle, and the Pyramid, and the Sultan's Palace. You should also put some stables in it for mounts and pets that you'd like to put in there. The last thing you should put in this house to make it more like the life home, would be to have a lot of trees, and a Dryad the could be standing in a random place like that Nature's Wrath tree thing in the Life home. Thanks for hearing my idea! ~ Heather Sun Level 79
i would love having that house