Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria or Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I am almost done with Krokotopia and I just unlocked Wysteria. Should I play Wysteria or Marleybone first? Should I even play Wysteria. If Marleybone first then when should I play wysteria, please comment.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oren8er180304 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I am almost done with Krokotopia and I just unlocked Wysteria. Should I play Wysteria or Marleybone first? Should I even play Wysteria. If Marleybone first then when should I play wysteria, please comment.
The choice is yours. Wysteria is an optional side world that leads to nothing, but can give good experience. Marleybone is required and must be completed to move on.

I usually play Marleybone for a bit and then head off to Wysteria...simply because I have never taken until level 25 to complete Krok.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
oren8er180304 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
It is your choice, but I suggest Wysteria. I - Jessica Fairyblossom

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
You can decide, but I think wysteria gives more gold and experience

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Well, It's your choice, but I really think Wysteria is the way to go, mainly because it's fairly short. You can probably finish it in about a week of playing once a day. Marleybone is way longer, and I'm not sure about how long it would take to finish, but I know its very long.

"Your life is yours, and you're the only one who can truly change it."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner