Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I think this would be a great idea for wizard101. Once they reach the limit where people can't use pips for spells anymore (like a 15 pip needed spell) they should something called super pips. They could be worth 3 regular pips. I know this seems a bit overpowering, like you could use woolly mammoth on a first hit if you had 3 super pips. I have many other ideas I really wanna share. I hope you guys like this idea!

-Jake

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Haha! That's awesome! It would be cool if they could be blue or orange.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Elijah MythHorn on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Haha! That's awesome! It would be cool if they could be blue or orange.
i was thinking silver :P

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Elijah MythHorn on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I think this would be a great idea for wizard101. Once they reach the limit where people can't use pips for spells anymore (like a 15 pip needed spell) they should something called super pips. They could be worth 3 regular pips. I know this seems a bit overpowering, like you could use woolly mammoth on a first hit if you had 3 super pips. I have many other ideas I really wanna share. I hope you guys like this idea!

-Jake
Good idea, but 9 pip spells would be weak by then, so wooly mammoth 2nd round wouldn't be a problem.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge One in A Million

Wolf Strongbright Level 87 Theurgist Hero of Avalon

Luke Dragonblood Level 45 Sorcerer Hero of Marleybone

Angel Level 30 Pyromancer Grizzleheim Explorer

Talon Level 17 Necromancer Wizard City Protector

Valdus Level 15 Conjurer Wizard City Explorer

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
I have actually been suggesting this for awhile but it should only be put in if we get it first and the mobs and bosses get them either 2 worlds after that or near the end of the second world after we get the super pip.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Power pips you get from lvl 10, so those pips lvl 100.
The chance to get those pips will be seventh of the power pips percent.
I think color need to be something other than white-silver (normal pip) and gold (power pip), maybe green or red.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Historian
May 06, 2009
CameronBC on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Power pips you get from lvl 10, so those pips lvl 100.
The chance to get those pips will be seventh of the power pips percent.
I think color need to be something other than white-silver (normal pip) and gold (power pip), maybe green or red.
I think Cyan Blue would be nice.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
yeah i made a custom storm spell that costs 20 pips (this was before i knew about the limit) so super pips are the only way to cast that spell. also i want mega pips worth 4 pips.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
also the super pips could be orange and my mega pips idea could be red

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah, I would like it if the Super Pips could be orange, and the next pips could be red. Just as the color gets stronger, the pips do too. They should also add texture too the pips. Make them bigger and more "sparkle" to them.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
this would ruin pvp so if the idea was used it should not be allowed in pvp but only in fights that are against monsters