Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the Seven Seas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
Ok, so my character is doing all the crafting quest. And when I get to celestia I get all the items but polymorph treat. And I cannot buy it cause its lvl 55+, no auction, and no trade. so I cant keep crafting cause now I have to lvl like crazy!! Why cant I buy just buy them

Alex Night

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
The reason you cannot buy them is to keep the crafting levels in line with the experience level of the character. This is true for the crafting quests in the second half of the game (after the first Malistaire).

Having said that, alternate methods of getting the polymorph spell besides buying from the archive are obtaining from creature drops and obtaining from gardening sources, such as Moon Flowers.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I know it's a pain, I'm having trouble with my own crafting quests (Eagle War Shield but the Spirit Caller Drums were a pain). If I were you, I would stop focusing on the crafting quest and work on leveling. One day you may find that you have the treasure card but if a friend is willing to take you, you could go to Zafaria and farm for them there. BUT, you can trade treasure cards with your friends. Chances are many of your friends who are done with that crafting quest who have them and can't sell them. You could request to trade the treasure cards if they're willing. I have 7 of them and I would gladly trade with you but we'd have to find each other first on Wiz. Hope I helped somewhat?

~ Katherine Winterpetal lvl 90 Life wiz

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
i got the polymorph treat. he proves it to you for free

thomas battle level 68 school

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Have no idea how to get the polymorph treant and need 5 as last ingredient. looked everywhere and cant find even recipe for treant.
Jesse DragonFlame lvl 52 grandmaster pyromancer