Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why I hate Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Here are some reasons I don't like Morganthe
  1. She loves spiders and I hate them
  2. She's evil
  3. She pretty much killed the Aztecains
  4. She made us go to Celestia, the longest, boringest world yet.
  5. She reminds me of Belldonna Crisp
Anyone else have a list why? If you do, post it here!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
LOL Here is a list of why I don't like her as well

1. Like you said, she likes spiders. I mean seriously, ew! I have a terrible fear of them, so I don't enjoy seeing her in person holding up her giant turantuals She is just plain evil with no motive. Wanting to take over something isn't a motive, something has to drive her to do so She kidnaps people and destroyed Azteca (I hate the world, but the dinos are cute) She has these big bug minions. Again with the bugs! I only have a fear of spiders, but big beetle things are freaky She broke into Gammas office. I owls, how dare she! She doesn't like Ambrose, ever since she was a kid! She always thinks she can just leave one of her buggy minions to destroy us, hasn't she entered reality yet.... She disturbed Malistaire with Sylvia. That is just mean She wants to change the spiral. It's fine as it is.... All we know is she was a student from Ravenwood, but where did she come from???????? She just showed up in CL one day
I am not a morganthe fan, this list was fun to type

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
1. Malistaire was, IMO, the better of the two villains because we actually understood his motive and could sympathize with him. Morganthe is just evil. -.-
2. She has that awesome dress that I can't wear.
3. She stole my cookies.

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 90 Diviner
Alura Unicornglade, level 45 Thaumaturge

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
wizardrokz on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
LOL Here is a list of why I don't like her as well

1. Like you said, she likes spiders. I mean seriously, ew! I have a terrible fear of them, so I don't enjoy seeing her in person holding up her giant turantuals She is just plain evil with no motive. Wanting to take over something isn't a motive, something has to drive her to do so She kidnaps people and destroyed Azteca (I hate the world, but the dinos are cute) She has these big bug minions. Again with the bugs! I only have a fear of spiders, but big beetle things are freaky She broke into Gammas office. I owls, how dare she! She doesn't like Ambrose, ever since she was a kid! She always thinks she can just leave one of her buggy minions to destroy us, hasn't she entered reality yet.... She disturbed Malistaire with Sylvia. That is just mean She wants to change the spiral. It's fine as it is.... All we know is she was a student from Ravenwood, but where did she come from???????? She just showed up in CL one day
I am not a morganthe fan, this list was fun to type
I honestly love the concept for Morganthe! You hate Morganthe?

Good! She is the villain! And any character that is hostile towards you I love.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Scarlet Nightdream... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
1. Malistaire was, IMO, the better of the two villains because we actually understood his motive and could sympathize with him. Morganthe is just evil. -.-
3. She stole my cookies.

1. More KI's Fault than anything. Maybe KI will come up with a motive for her.
2. When you battle her she can drop that awesome dress. I mean we didn't battle her yet!
3. Was that in fan fiction?
Tyler Deathsong level 12

Don't understand why you hate Morganthe. The only thing that I kind of agree with you was #1.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Scarlet Nightdream... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
3. She stole my cookies.

What? She stole your cookies? How dare she! And yes, I agree with the dress. I want a blue one for Catherine! The dress is so cool, I wouldn't be surprised if someone dressed up as her for Halloween. And Malistaire is a much better villain. But Morganathe is okay, but there should be a villain more like Malistare for the 3rd arc.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Catherine Frostsong, level 5 (Yes, I just started her today)

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
boy Deathsong on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
1. More KI's Fault than anything. Maybe KI will come up with a motive for her.
2. When you battle her she can drop that awesome dress. I mean we didn't battle her yet!
3. Was that in fan fiction?
Tyler Deathsong level 12

Don't understand why you hate Morganthe. The only thing that I kind of agree with you was #1.
Yes, but, to my knowledge, she doesn't drop that dress in Ghost Avalon so that means I can't get it. I'm jealous.

As for the stolen cookies it was just a moment of randomness. We all need one in our day to lighten up. :)

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
1. She's evil
2. She's evil
3. She's evil

These are my reasons.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my reasons~

1) she has no real motive;
2) personality of a cardboard box;
3) i'm terrified of spiders;
4) mally was way awesomer.

/end.

-v.
"Dr. Mrs. Von Shadowsong the Undying, esq."

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
My reasons
1. She stole my cookies also! COOKIE STEALER!
2. She loves to try to destroy us
3. She just tear worlds apart for enjoyment
The reasons why I love her
1. The Armada will beat her up!
2. Robots will kill her!
3. Valencia will destroy her world and they will be programmed to kill all spiders; not pirates! :D

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
My reasons
2. Robots will kill her!
3. Valencia will destroy her world and they will be programmed to kill all spiders; not pirates! :D
Scarlet Freeman would love that. Time spent not running from the Armada. A luxury for free! Funny how Nightdreamer isn't exactly overenthusiastic about robots taking over worlds though.

Now, one quick question. If the Armada did that would we get our cookies back? D: They were double chocolate chip, my favorite kind!

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Sniper Rose on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
My reasons
2. Robots will kill her!
Another one?! NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! She has stolen way too many cookies now! When will her reign of terror end?! I'll send a letter or email or something to KI telling them to release the new world sooner so we can finally bring her to justice! I'll do it, right after I have some of my delicious cookies. Wait. Where did the jar go?! MORGANTHE!!!!!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Alura BH on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Here are some reasons I don't like Morganthe
  1. She loves spiders and I hate them
  2. She's evil
  3. She pretty much killed the Aztecains
  4. She made us go to Celestia, the longest, boringest world yet.
  5. She reminds me of Belldonna Crisp
Anyone else have a list why? If you do, post it here!
i want her spider as a PET that would be COOL :)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009