Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101/Pirate 101 card game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I remember when i was little, my friend and I would make spell cards like a preying mantis and we'd write how much damage it would do and it's chance of fizzling on the card and then try to battle and today i thought that a card game for wizard 101 would be pretty fun, the spells are cards and for stuff like fizzling and how much damage you do, you would roll a number of dice. I think it would be really fun share your thoughts on the idea -logan legendgem

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Logan legendgem on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I remember when i was little, my friend and I would make spell cards like a preying mantis and we'd write how much damage it would do and it's chance of fizzling on the card and then try to battle and today i thought that a card game for wizard 101 would be pretty fun, the spells are cards and for stuff like fizzling and how much damage you do, you would roll a number of dice. I think it would be really fun share your thoughts on the idea -logan legendgem
They can add a promotional card or something in game. If they sold pack with 8 of each card from a school and 5 from the side schools for around 40$ it could be both fun for us and worth while....

Defender
May 29, 2009
Ya there could be a player base health (no gear so no stats) health is based on number of cards in your deck (100 per card) and a ten sides die for fizzling. There could be a critical chance as well as block chance on the die too, (30% critical chance, 40% block chance. A calculator must be used to add blades and traps to the damage. Stun will skip a turn. Negative blades could also be put into place. Sun and star spells will be in effect but not moon spells. No piercing, and power pips are based on your highest rank spell pip cost times 10.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Wow, this is an awesome idea. It would be a really fun game, & i would DEFINITELY buy it.
Also We could add pets into the game, that give you extra stats, and have a random chance of a heal, attack, shield, trap, or blade. Maybe a 20% or 30% chance?
Sounds Super Promising

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
May 25, 2013
You mind telling me how can KI make a Pirate101 card game?
Oh and pokemon has a card game so why does ki need a Wizard101/Pirate101 card game?

Tyler Deathsong level 12

I want a diffrent pet training game.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Ya there could be a player base health (no gear so no stats) health is based on number of cards in your deck (100 per card) and a ten sides die for fizzling. There could be a critical chance as well as block chance on the die too, (30% critical chance, 40% block chance. A calculator must be used to add blades and traps to the damage. Stun will skip a turn. Negative blades could also be put into place. Sun and star spells will be in effect but not moon spells. No piercing, and power pips are based on your highest rank spell pip cost times 10.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"
I do like the idea, but moon spells can be used! They will be special packs (as in packs based around a type of monster!)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I made a homemade Wizard101 Card game. It's fairly simple and I gave some to my friends. Never though about doing a PIrate101 Card game, though.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2013
Logan legendgem on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Love the idea I'm a big card collector and big fan of wizard101/pirate101 and it would be awesome if they had trading cards.osuminer

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
In comparison to Pirate101 and Wizard101 and their battle systems, there are a ton of possibilities for these games.

Pirate101 would likely be a battleboard game, like Chess, and Wizard101 would likely be a TCG. That is, if either are put into the real world as games.