Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Get Storm Owl

AuthorMessage
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I've been questing through the Spiral for some time and just a few weeks ago got the quest for Storm Owl. I went off to fight to Tempest Eels to find that I was having problems with the fight. I've tried switching gear and different strategies. It hasn't helped much. After trying this for several weeks I'm nearing my wit's end. Could anyone give me some tips on how to solo this fight please? Thanks.

My current gear setup is
Hat: Woodland Tribal Hood
Robe: Skyscream robe
Boots: Mysterious Jade Boots
Wand: Dancing Blade, level 80+
Athame: Lexicon Blade
Amulet: Life Mastery
Ring: Falling Star's End Time Band

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 88 Diviner
Alura Unicornglade, level 42 Thaumaturge

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Scarlet Nightdream... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I've been questing through the Spiral for some time and just a few weeks ago got the quest for Storm Owl. I went off to fight to Tempest Eels to find that I was having problems with the fight. I've tried switching gear and different strategies. It hasn't helped much. After trying this for several weeks I'm nearing my wit's end. Could anyone give me some tips on how to solo this fight please? Thanks.

My current gear setup is
Hat: Woodland Tribal Hood
Robe: Skyscream robe
Boots: Mysterious Jade Boots
Wand: Dancing Blade, level 80+
Athame: Lexicon Blade
Amulet: Life Mastery
Ring: Falling Star's End Time Band

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 88 Diviner
Alura Unicornglade, level 42 Thaumaturge
I reccomend you fight the tempest eels where they are minions, which is a boss battle in the cloudburst forest, see if that will help, and after the fight just go back to Celestia to get the jar.

Adam Wintersinger, level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright, level 79 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood, level 40 Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011

It's Quite simple. The same thing happened to me. I couldn't get storm owl no matter what. There are a couple of ways I know to get it. But the best way is this one: Once you walk in, the jar is layed on the floor, I went though the same thing, after thousands of tries, I walked in and I walked to the glass, it sayed quest complete!!!! :) Hope this helped you.
Promethean Diviner

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
i want a challenge so when I get up to lvl 88 I will face off those 3 tempest eels, so here's what you want to do make sure you go first in the battle and on the first round I would cast a convinction spell so you can avoid criticals and stuns then you would want to boost up, if they shield and if you have a myth mastery ( I do :D ) I would buy some earthquake tc to use but after you boost up you either sirens, storm lord or tempest. Then there you go you beat them!