Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last School Choosing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Finally everything worked out i did get some agreements in on which schools i wanted to keep and now i have to delete a wizard. I want to make it down to 4 so i don't have to make a lot of detours catching wizards up to certain points because i have been focused on the more chapters, more worlds, etc. The final decision it came down to was Myth and Death. I'm both good at these schools but one needs to be deleted. Now i know most people would choose Death but here's the problem: My Myth got the Acropolis part of one of the bundles and my Death is grandmaster but under leveled slightly. So, Death or Myth?

Devin Starcaster
Destiny Nightglade
Wolf Jadebreaker
Angel Shadowwhisper (Level 52)
Eric Legendcaller (Level 38)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkness Guardian on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Finally everything worked out i did get some agreements in on which schools i wanted to keep and now i have to delete a wizard. I want to make it down to 4 so i don't have to make a lot of detours catching wizards up to certain points because i have been focused on the more chapters, more worlds, etc. The final decision it came down to was Myth and Death. I'm both good at these schools but one needs to be deleted. Now i know most people would choose Death but here's the problem: My Myth got the Acropolis part of one of the bundles and my Death is grandmaster but under leveled slightly. So, Death or Myth?

Devin Starcaster
Destiny Nightglade
Wolf Jadebreaker
Neither. (I would not delete Death over Myth, by the way) There's no reason to delete either wizard, nor is there a real reason to just keep four. Keep them all, concentrate on one at a time and level your highest one up, then move to the next one after either going as high as you can or getting stuck.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Darkness Guardian on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:

Devin Starcaster
Destiny Nightglade
Wolf Jadebreaker
Give the acropolis to the death, then delete the myth

Anthony Ashcatcher lv70

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
I would go with keeping the myth. Clearly you just spent money on it, so you must enjoy having the wizard around... and if you know how to play it correctly, the Myth school has many advantages.
Good luck choosing!

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Give the acropolis to the death, then delete the myth

Anthony Ashcatcher lv70
The house is no trade meaning i can't move it to another wizard.

Devin Starcaster
Destiny Nightglade
Wolf Jadebreaker
Angel Shadowwhisper
Eric Legendcaller