Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best School to Choose at this Point...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I finally got everything worked out and trained at certain schools and figured out what i was good at. Yet Ice and Life haunt me because i can't pick between them yet i'm good at both skills needed for them. I can heal me or another teammate and come right back and attack; Also able to stack defensive positions. Anyone got any ideas on which one of these i could solo with as in what would be valuable enough through the entire game and just get better. I have tried Balance and Storm yet i can work anything out with them; Balance bothers me because of the decently low damage in the beginning, I would have to sandstorm twice (along with no converts) ;Storm for obvious reasons and mostly because of its lack of defense.

Devin Starcaster Lv 86
Angel Shadowwhisper Lv 52
Eric Legendcaller Lv 30

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
it depends, do you plan on soloing the game or working in a group? also, are you looking for a pve player or a pvp player?

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkness Guardian on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I finally got everything worked out and trained at certain schools and figured out what i was good at. Yet Ice and Life haunt me because i can't pick between them yet i'm good at both skills needed for them. I can heal me or another teammate and come right back and attack; Also able to stack defensive positions. Anyone got any ideas on which one of these i could solo with as in what would be valuable enough through the entire game and just get better. I have tried Balance and Storm yet i can work anything out with them; Balance bothers me because of the decently low damage in the beginning, I would have to sandstorm twice (along with no converts) ;Storm for obvious reasons and mostly because of its lack of defense.

Devin Starcaster Lv 86
Eric Legendcaller Lv 30
I pretty much soloed almost everything with Ice. Train Life as a secondary and you're virtually unstoppable.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Haley Angleblade on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
it depends, do you plan on soloing the game or working in a group? also, are you looking for a pve player or a pvp player?

I don't usually PvP unless a friend asks me to and i mostly solo the game.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
then its obvious that the best school is ice, at least for you. Have a good time making the decision though!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Darkness Guardian on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:

Devin Starcaster Lv 86
Eric Legendcaller Lv 30
This has been updated the new choice is between Death and Myth. A new problem has came up ever since i bought one of the new bundles. My Myth has the new Olympian Bundle just keeping the house part of it and My Death is GM. I can't really decide which one i want to delete because i been focused on the topic how their is many more chapters to come and i won't to have to make detours and catch up more wizards. I'm both good at these schools and the choice may seem clear though i like Myth i just want to have a stronger AoE spell by the time i reach Avalon or Azteca. For me I'm used to the fact like Ice having Frost Giant and Snow Angel; Fire having Meteor, Rain of Fire, Fire Dragon, etc.

Devin Starcaster
Angel Shadowwhisper
Eric Legendcaller
Destiny Nightglade
Wolf Jadebreaker