Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What now?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Ok i am a lvl 37 and trained to tower shield and to satyr so what should i do with the rest of my training points? My friend offered me to or. What do you recommend and keep reasonable plz.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AuraSphereRiolu on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Ok i am a lvl 37 and trained to tower shield and to satyr so what should i do with the rest of my training points? My friend offered me to or. What do you recommend and keep reasonable plz.
Don't forget the Balance Elemental blades, Elemental traps, and reshuffle.
And yes, keep your training points for the sun/star/moon schools you will eventually get to in Celestia and beyond.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
AuraSphereRiolu on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Well your friend is right ....

the different schools in Star, Moon , Sun , .... have really good spells that enhance you or your school spells....

As you have already done what most people do ( I don't think I see that you trained death to feint.... )

other then that the choice is yours because only you know how to run your wizards....

Thanks For Reading ....

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I like doing Life to Satyr, Ice to Tower, and Balance to Weakness. I also get Spirit Blade, Spirit Trap, and Reshuffle as a couple extra spells (Spirits can be changed to Elementals if you are Fire, Ice, or Storm). You will end up with all of these if you do all of Zeke's quests through WC to DS, and reach level 50. Hope this helped you out. :)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Have you gotten the Elemental Blade and Elemental Shield spells from the balance tree in Krokotopia?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
Okay, this is what I recommend;

Ice to Tower Shield (which you've done),
Life to Satyr (which you've also done),
All of the Sun School spells (only the ones that improve damage, you can skip the accuracy ones!),
Conviction from Diego (if you're a PvP Sergeant or higher),
Vengeance from one of the Star School trainers (I don't know where this one is).

You might want to pick up the Treant Polymorph too, polymorphing is very fun and the Treant does have some very useful healing spells when your health orb is about to crack!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
so is conviction good? Should i do to feint. Which spells? Be more specific plz.