Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So, I am making a superunicorn, any tips?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Currently transferring traits over generations to my unicorn.

I plan to transfer over fairy friend, Unicorn, spritely, smokescreen, and any other trait to a unicorn.

Any tips on doing this? Oh and I sadly do not know if my forest lord Cookie is carrying the Fairy friend trait. If anyone wants to help me with the trait it would be appreciated.

On another note, I chose a unicorn since seraph, an originally rare pet was made common.
So in response I am just making a super version of the Unicorn pet. (Its not because I secretly like unicorns, really!)

So any tips on this or help would be appreciated. Suggestions on the 5th possible trait would be nice too.

Justin Taleriver, Playing since 2009 and level 75

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Dogempire on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Currently transferring traits over generations to my unicorn.

I plan to transfer over fairy friend, Unicorn, spritely, smokescreen, and any other trait to a unicorn.

Any tips on doing this? Oh and I sadly do not know if my forest lord Cookie is carrying the Fairy friend trait. If anyone wants to help me with the trait it would be appreciated.

On another note, I chose a unicorn since seraph, an originally rare pet was made common.
So in response I am just making a super version of the Unicorn pet. (Its not because I secretly like unicorns, really!)

So any tips on this or help would be appreciated. Suggestions on the 5th possible trait would be nice too.

Justin Taleriver, Playing since 2009 and level 75
i would say go for it, but sorry to be a downer, but there are ten possible talents you can get. i would try and hatch with people that have may cast infallible, vengeance or fortify. I do have a toaddle (which has may cast infallible) if you would like to hatch, reply back.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
i believe i have a seraph with Unicorn and Spritely if you ever wanna hatch, also have random pets with unicorn sprite proof ect ill be glad to help just let me know! :D and good luck getting you super unicorn!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I love it when people do these projects! I recommend hatching with only the best. Do not make any substitutes! Trust me, this happens to me a lot ...

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I'm having a lot of trouble getting the unicorn to show up, instead I get my forest lord.

How can I fix this problem? Will it take a lot of generations to get the unicorn to show up?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Get a really good pet or find one with really good talents. Then hatch that baby with another pet with good talents and that baby with good talents and so on until you get the SUPER UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!

From Angela Dragonstone
level 84

Also: A cool talent is a may cast astral spell. My chameleon has that, and if you want to we can hatch

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Nobody is being any help so far as of helping me hatch.

I still need the fairy friend trait and the spell defy trait.

I have spellproof and Unicorn which are needed for my unicorn, I just can't find anyone who is willing to help.