Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling up Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Maybe you all could make it to where your equipped pet gains experience from the fights also. It don't have to be tons of experience but say 1-3 points from a successful fight? I know they offer the pet pavilion with the training games but that gets to be boring at times. This way you can still progress through the game and allow your pet to gain experience also.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this idea has been mentioned before, and people have suggested ways this could be done. I agree then and now that pets should be able to gain XP form battles

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
i think this is a really good idea because i hate going to the pet pavilion just to level up my pet and would like it to be easier i hope they can make this happen!

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Would be better if your pet got XP for each thing it cast.

Like your pet casting storm owl gives it 2 power XP and it casting spritely gives .5 xp in something, Unicorn gives 2 XP, ETC.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
They should get xp when they cast something, that way it is them fighting and getting xp. And yea, I agree

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I, matthew wyrmblade lvl 82, agree with dogempire, I just hope lydia greyrose, the ki responder doesnt step on this idea like she did with green wisps :P