Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats your highest pedigree pet?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
What is your pet with the highest pedigree? Mine is a phoenix with pedigree 73. I also found someone with a sea dragon with pedigree 76. How did he get all of the gold? I would like to see the responses (if they arent all sea dragons with pedigree 72)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I have an Ice Hound that has the pedigree of either 77 or 78, although he is not my best pet. My best pet would have to be my Jade Hound, with the pedigree of 71. Also, people get a lot of gold from selling unnecessary items.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I don't have a lot of pets, but my highest pedigree pet is my grumpy snowman with a pedigree of 42.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
i would say my best would by my utility dragon and my spark beast with 63, and i've seen someone with a pedigree 85 snow beast .

Valerian Hammer

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Mine is a Christmas Elf. It is a fourth generation hatch and it hatched with someone's Kraken. They just ran into the pavilion and clicked on me to offer a hatch with his Kraken. It wasn't what I was looking for but I figured it was good enough. I forget how high the elf's pedigree actually is, though. I think it's a 67 and has learned may cast tower shield that the second generation elf got but never learned from the owl pet it was a hatch with. I'm hoping it's fifth talent will be Spritely. So far the least useful talent to me it learned is storm giver. I think one of it's talents is Spell-proof. It gives me nine percent resistance to all spells. All it's attributes are maxed so it won't give me more than that. It also learned health bounty and that's not bad. If it doesn't pick up Spritely maybe it will learn one of it's two other remaining Epic talents. I got a Judgement when I used it in a hatch recently and I raised it in the test realm. It learned an epic talent there that gives me a clockwork spider card. One of the Christmas Elf's Epic talents maybe that and that will make for an odd Christmas Elf. Clockwork Spider is a spell, so it would fit alright with my balance wizard. Although, knowing what one of them probably is makes me want the other one just so I know what that one is.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My pet with the highest pedigree is a thunder colossus with a 78 ped. My lowest pedigree is a 59 and happens to be my best pet.

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 Life

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
My mega Sea Dragon with a pedigree of 98.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
My polar cat with 76. Average is 60s. My friend has a utility dragon with 86...

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
My highest is my 30th or so generation dark crow with a pedigree of 95 lol, Working on getting it to 96 currently just cant seem to get the derby talent im missing. i got mine from lots and lots of hatching, ive only seen maybe 9 others with 95+ pedigrees i am sure there are tons of other people out there with high pedeigrees that just dont show em off :P

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Seventy two stegosaurus. It learned the same traits as the ones you can buy in the pack though. So its basically bad x.x

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Belgrim MoonDreame... on May 26, 2013 wrote:
What is your pet with the highest pedigree? Mine is a phoenix with pedigree 73. I also found someone with a sea dragon with pedigree 76. How did he get all of the gold? I would like to see the responses (if they arent all sea dragons with pedigree 72)
umm pets have pedigree's? the heck? how do I check it?

Alyssa FairyCatcher

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
My Deer Knight pet has a pedigree of 90 and my Eyediache pet has a pedigree of 89.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I have a deer knight 83 pedigree and a cold fire dragon 80 pedigree

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82
home is where the wand is :D

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
If I recall correctly, my highest pedigree pet is my necromancer's 72 deer knight. But, aside from the spell itself, its talents are all selfish.

My best pet, however, is a pedigree 64 therizinosaurus with spritely, fairy friend, spell proof, sharp shot, and add balance.

-von

90 and

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
My highest pedigree pet is just over 68 , but not my best pet . My best pet is Holly an ancient storm hound pedigree only about 59 , gives 110 life 5 power to all also cast fairy and sprite . my best friends call her a healing beast , lol

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
:D pokemon girl, just wanted to say I play pokemon :P

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
hey valerian, wanna make a time, place and realm to meet to hatch? I have an eyediache but it lame I could use a better one, I have good pets, if you look in my reply to this topic

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82