Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still have Spiral Key Quest

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Well, I defeated Celestia a long time ago, without the spiral key for it. Now, I'm in Azteca. But I went into Celestia and still can without the spiral key and I have the quest. I never got it, but I can go there. Anyone else had this happen?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alura BH on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Well, I defeated Celestia a long time ago, without the spiral key for it. Now, I'm in Azteca. But I went into Celestia and still can without the spiral key and I have the quest. I never got it, but I can go there. Anyone else had this happen?
This is an optional dungeon and is obviously not required to reach Celestia. But it will remain in your quest book until you complete it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
That quest relates to the MarlyBone Warehouse quest - many floors and some really good cheats going on there. Many moons ago it used to be required by us wizards in order for us to enter Celestia. I was lucky enough to only have to wait a few weeks to be able to complete this with others to get into CL. There were many failed attempts as it was my first introduction to cheating boss fights. I would imagine a lot of wizards hung up their wands at that point. It has since been removed from requirement to totally optional.

I have found that if I accidentally take the quest "Strange Frequencies", there is hope, after the storm professor sends you on your first quest in the sequence of lands you must do battle in that leads up to the Warehouse quest, if you return and decline the next battle, you will not end up with the Marleybone Warehouse in your quest book.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 20, 2013 wrote:
This is an optional dungeon and is obviously not required to reach Celestia. But it will remain in your quest book until you complete it.
I didn't have to do that quest?

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Its the warehouse quest which is optional years ago KI made it a have to quest now it is not.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
it was horrible i wasted crowns on henchmen and failed miserably i was so mad i quit for over a year just started again now

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
yeah. i do. i tried a couple of months ago, got to the last battle with some friends. then i had to leave XD i am level 60 now, but not out of celestia yet. that because i did all of hrundle fjord any who, i still want to get through that, but i am focusing on waterworks right now.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Northlite on May 20, 2013 wrote:
That quest relates to the MarlyBone Warehouse quest - many floors and some really good cheats going on there. Many moons ago it used to be required by us wizards in order for us to enter Celestia. I was lucky enough to only have to wait a few weeks to be able to complete this with others to get into CL. There were many failed attempts as it was my first introduction to cheating boss fights. I would imagine a lot of wizards hung up their wands at that point. It has since been removed from requirement to totally optional.

I have found that if I accidentally take the quest "Strange Frequencies", there is hope, after the storm professor sends you on your first quest in the sequence of lands you must do battle in that leads up to the Warehouse quest, if you return and decline the next battle, you will not end up with the Marleybone Warehouse in your quest book.
Update: This quest line now does not have the option to Decline it at any point. If you start the Quest from Balstrom you will end up with the MarleyBone Warehouse quest. I am gathering that it is now considered a Main Quest Line instance?

In taking my Storm wizard though CL/WT I am finding other quests that used to be optional are not optional any more.

It is possible too many people where skipping these quests making the ones that did get them have a difficult time completing them with out help?

Creative port away does prevent these from being stuck in your book, for now, if you have no intention of doing them but I see a lot of wizards getting confused and upset if they don't have a group or friends to help complete them. I realize KI is aiming to make the game more difficult for those who like a challenge but am not sure I like this way of going about it. At this rate the first arc maybe the only way I can control out come of the game?