Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Six Satyrs? Wow...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I was really happy to get my satyr (Sebastian, lvl 48 pet) and quickly trained him to adult. I knew that there are a lot of great hybrids you can get from them, so I went in to hatch. So I found someone, and happily hatched. Results: Satyr. Reaction: Cool, another satyr. I did this again: Results: Satyr. Reaction: Hmm, another satyr.
This happened over and over, taking my gold and filling my backpack, and I now have six satyrs, Sebastian still one of the best ones. I understand usually getting your pet, but this is insane! Sorry for going on about this! I hope others have more luck hatching!

--Vanessa OwlBreeze, level 55 theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dr6g0n on May 19, 2013 wrote:
I was really happy to get my satyr (Sebastian, lvl 48 pet) and quickly trained him to adult. I knew that there are a lot of great hybrids you can get from them, so I went in to hatch. So I found someone, and happily hatched. Results: Satyr. Reaction: Cool, another satyr. I did this again: Results: Satyr. Reaction: Hmm, another satyr.
This happened over and over, taking my gold and filling my backpack, and I now have six satyrs, Sebastian still one of the best ones. I understand usually getting your pet, but this is insane! Sorry for going on about this! I hope others have more luck hatching!

Did you check on the hybrids possible first?
check the link below; this not only shows the possible hybrids but also the parents required:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Satyr

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012

One of my friends kept hatching his Orthrus, and he didn't get a hybrid, and now he has ten Orthruses! I really want one, so i'm trying to hatch with him.

Valerian Hammer

Tavia WyrmPyre

Squire
Jul 28, 2011

I have a pet hydra that combined with a Satyr makes a reaver. Look it up on www.wizard101central.com and see if you like pet, if you do, I will hatch with you, I am interested in a reaver myself