Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 quests?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
When you are at at level 90 do you really do anything?! Do you have quests, or do you just PvP until the game comes out with more levels? I'm on what I'm guessing is the last quest until I reach level 90(forget what it's called). Just a question.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on May 18, 2013 wrote:
When you are at at level 90 do you really do anything?! Do you have quests, or do you just PvP until the game comes out with more levels? I'm on what I'm guessing is the last quest until I reach level 90(forget what it's called). Just a question.
I stop questing as soon as I hit max level~ no sense doing annoying stuff for no xp.

my level 90 wizards mostly just stand around and look cute; my balance (first wizard) trains pets, farms, or crafts stuff for my other wizards when she's forced to.

i hate pvp~ kill it with fire.

-v.

promethean (level 90) and

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Dr Von on May 20, 2013 wrote:
I stop questing as soon as I hit max level~ no sense doing annoying stuff for no xp.

my level 90 wizards mostly just stand around and look cute; my balance (first wizard) trains pets, farms, or crafts stuff for my other wizards when she's forced to.

-v.

LOL. I have offered to try and help give advice to you..especially Death max level PvP. But anyways, my older wizards help my younger wizards with pet supplies and crafting stuff for them (I have one transcended crafter, one in Dragonspyre, and one who is in Krok).

The Wolfpack
Skullslinger
Deathhammer
Stormblood (he really doesn't do much...except hog one of my commander's robes lol)
Mythhammer
regular Wolf
Starspear
And finally, Titan

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I hate PVP with a burning passion so no. I also stopped questing when I hate max. The idea of wasted experience bugs me.
What von said, just around and look cute. I've been spending way too much time in the dye shop. That and the pet hatchery and commons. You tend to spend less time playing.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
level 90... get gold and make some awesome w101 movies for youtube! I love them so much! So, get cool clothes and make the best movie you can! That or make other characters, you have the experience lol, just a thought

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Dr Von on May 20, 2013 wrote:

-v.

I know - I hate PVP. And I'm also terrified of the thought of wasted xp - as soon as I turn level 90 I'll stop questing.
I guess Prometheans just go and wear their coolest clothes, dye them to match, stand around in the commons with no badge displayed so everyone can see their high status, help others, farm WaterWorks for mastery amulets etc., and train pets. But I don't know, because I'm not a Promethean. So I guess it was a bit pointless to post on this. Meh.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Hey I like to pvp it makes me challenge myself in a way I learn from this i'm also level 90 i don't just stand around i'm also raising my ice wizard level 72 but when i do use my fire I go to waterworks and I don't waste my time standing around i keep doing quest so when the new world comes out I can start right away and not be still stuck and Azteca.

Login Anglesmith,

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
0_0 I dont want to think about the day when all xp i earn just disappears and ... idk goes to xp heaven?

I think KI should do something where you can do quests while you're at max lvl and still get some sort of reward out of the xp. Maybe a simple trade in system of extra xp to gold or gear?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I still do the side quests, but don't turn them in for the XP until the next expansion comes out. Then it is fun, fun, fun because you level up in a hurry.

I have fun taking my level 90 to Krok and randomly helping people :)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
sierraisonfire on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I know - I hate PVP. And I'm also terrified of the thought of wasted xp - as soon as I turn level 90 I'll stop questing.
I guess Prometheans just go and wear their coolest clothes, dye them to match, stand around in the commons with no badge displayed so everyone can see their high status, help others, farm WaterWorks for mastery amulets etc., and train pets. But I don't know, because I'm not a Promethean. So I guess it was a bit pointless to post on this. Meh.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
On the lvl 90 people wearing the coolest clothes that's the opposite of what I've seen them do xD most the ones I've seen usually just try to be irritating in dungeons and be mean to people asking for help. No offense to anyone just saying.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
When I turned Promethean I was only done Pitch Black Lake. I know I was going to give up about 3 levels of questing, but I wanted to finish, get that Lord of the Falling Sky badge, and easily advance to the next world when it comes! For those people who are xpwasting-phobics, why did you start playing this game? To quest and have fun or to conserve xp whenever physically possible? What do I do now? Garden (King Parsley), pvp, help friends more, work on my pet a little, a lot of tartarus.