Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe and Ragnarök on Yago

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
IDK about everyone else but I think the last world will probably be Yago or Empyrea due to the fact that Morganthe mentions building her "CELESTIAL Choir" at the end of Xibalba, and Kogasha(Helephant from TOTH) mentions that Yago is a star-field world, hence Celestial, and Empyrea is a sky world, and celestial also means dealing with the sky. I also get the feeling that Empyrea could have something to do with Olympus and have a story-line that deals with those legends. It could possibly also have something to do with Celestia/Celestian magic that we haven't seen(doubtful). I'm pretty sure the Choir part has something to do with the Song of Creation she learned in Azteca. So Morganthe could possibly be planning on invading Yago/Empyrea and using the most powerful creatures in the Spiral to remake everything in her image, including some villains from the past that escaped, along with some of the inhabitants of Yago/Empyrea which we all know must be very powerful. So where does Ragnarök fit into all of this??? Simple it's the ultimate showdown of good and evil, the Council of Light vs. Morgantine Army, the most powerful good guys and bad guys meet their end, and we all know j todd coleman/Ambrose left Kingsisle meaning Merle Ambrose might fight alongside us and meet his end....unfortunately, along with Morganthe, Malistare, etc. Plus having Gods as allies and villains we duel would also be a great challenge and storyline which could also begin the next chapter following the Morganthe Arc. So what are everyone else's thoughts on this, ideas or anything to add or take away from this possible world.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Incinerater007 on May 16, 2013 wrote:
IDK about everyone else but I think the last world will probably be Yago or Empyrea due to the fact that Morganthe mentions building her "CELESTIAL Choir" at the end of Xibalba, and Kogasha(Helephant from TOTH) mentions that Yago is a star-field world, hence Celestial, and Empyrea is a sky world, and celestial also means dealing with the sky. I also get the feeling that Empyrea could have something to do with Olympus and have a story-line that deals with those legends. It could possibly also have something to do with Celestia/Celestian magic that we haven't seen(doubtful). I'm pretty sure the Choir part has something to do with the Song of Creation she learned in Azteca. So Morganthe could possibly be planning on invading Yago/Empyrea and using the most powerful creatures in the Spiral to remake everything in her image, including some villains from the past that escaped, along with some of the inhabitants of Yago/Empyrea which we all know must be very powerful. So where does Ragnarök fit into all of this??? Simple it's the ultimate showdown of good and evil, the Council of Light vs. Morgantine Army, the most powerful good guys and bad guys meet their end, and we all know j todd coleman/Ambrose left Kingsisle meaning Merle Ambrose might fight alongside us and meet his end....unfortunately, along with Morganthe, Malistare, etc. Plus having Gods as allies and villains we duel would also be a great challenge and storyline which could also begin the next chapter following the Morganthe Arc. So what are everyone else's thoughts on this, ideas or anything to add or take away from this possible world.
That is a really cool idea! Good thing you didn't say Darkmoor cause I would never ever want to go there!
Lvl 49

Historian
May 06, 2009
Incinerater007 on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Finally! Someone who isn't caught up in the whole Polaria and Darkmoor trend ( Pirate101 people!). I have a strong feeling Empyrea and Yago are both the final world. Like Weirwood, Yago is but a region of Empyrea. I think it's home to the Seraphs primarily. I once thought Griffins but with new update for Pirate101 coming, I no longer think that (I will say no more!). I think in Empyrea and Yago, Morganthe needs to ready the Nine Lords of Night to sing to her and maybe some other things. If it's anything like Dragonspyre, we'll just have to go through rings and layers of the world until we reach the top/battle place. I'm very excited for these worlds. I keep trying to picture what they'll be like. I'm assuming they'll come out pretty late this year.

I'm also excited for new spells (rank 11 and utility), pets, NPC's, Morganthe's big reasoning etc. We'll wait and see!

I think Malistaire the Undying is a hint at what the Third Chapter's Main Villian will be...