Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with a sunken city quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Hi folks, I was just wondering if anybody would like to help me in a quest in sunken city?

- Victoria Wyrmblood -

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
fluffykittah on May 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi folks, I was just wondering if anybody would like to help me in a quest in sunken city?

- Victoria Wyrmblood -
Sure - keep in mind setting up on boards is delayed by as much as 2 days.

Need to know realm you will be in - time zone - time and date to meet up.

I currently have a storm wizard that needs to complete this also.

Mary

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I would! I would! What do you need do you need help fighting in the acual battle or do you just need tips. I would be glad to help either way, fluffykittah AKA, Victoria Wyrmblood

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
it depends. im not judging you or anything, but whats your level?

Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs

Survivor
May 07, 2013
fluffykittah on May 15, 2013 wrote:

- Victoria Wyrmblood -
ya mean nightside???? well i've been there a couple of times and there's not much to it. now like i said i've only been there a few times. all it really is is you have to defeat nightshade, the tree Mortis, and that dude inside the school.oh wait i forgot the tower. but for all i know is you get complete it pretty much by yourself.:):x:p:?)

from Baily Ironweaver lvl 15 student!!!!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Well as I stand I'm a lvl 26 balance student o.e.. but yeah I just need a bit of help with it..

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I already completed that at 16. Im at 47 now.
However,
Dragonspyre is gonna take me a while to complete.
Therefore, I can help you.
Just tell me what time & Date you will get on. However I expect the weekends due to school.

Life Theurgist
47 leveled. Currently in DS.
Myrna LegendPyre
I accept requests :D

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
ok ok... im level 31 life so it would be good to have me with you but i have limited time, and i can only play on the weekends so if i were you i would find someone with a flexible schedule.

Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Hey I'd love to help I mean I'm strong but my level is weak, but I am working on that But yeah I'd love to help you

Jenna RavenDreamer
18 Fire Wizard/ Storm Wizard /